Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to see these Lexus LS style LED tail lights pop up on ebay. Much better looking than the Eagle Eye versions IMHO.
They do not have a brand and ship from China which make them suspect to me. Probably not DOT approved, but curious if anyone has tried them or have any opinions.
They do show a 1 year warranty and claim to be plug and play.
One concern I've read on other threads is whether these aftermarket LED's are tied in series or not, meaning if one led bulb/strip goes out, whether the other ones stay lit.

$320 seems low enough to take a swing and a miss wouldn't be so bad.

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
I had seriously considered these before I bought my Oem LED tail lights. I'm pretty sure that's a members car in the picture, so I know they should be plug and play for the non led models. As far as DOT approved I'm not sure. People have had good luck for the most part with aftermarket tail lights do a couple of searches and you'll find plenty of threads on the different styles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to hear others are interested. Yeah, the only posts I could find were for the eagle eye versions which have been around for a while...and trying to search through the sticky post is not worth my time, but if someone happens to remember seeing it posted somewhere on the massive 292 page sticky post on lighting, feel free to link it, or just repost it here so more people can discuss it..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good to hear others are interested. Yeah, the only posts I could find were for the eagle eye versions which have been around for a while...and trying to search through the sticky post is not worth my time, but if someone happens to remember seeing it posted somewhere on the massive 292 page sticky post on lighting, feel free to link it, or just repost it here so more people can discuss it..

Here is the thread for the Eagle Eyes. I'll try to get a video of the lights later this week. Just been really busy

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/1...8290-installed-eagle-eyes-led-taillights.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts