Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Accord Coupe EX V6 6M
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually joined this forum more than a year ago after helping my son obtain a 2006 Accord Coupe EX V6 6M. At that time I was in search of information regarding the service manuals for the car and found exactly what I needed thanks to some helpful members here. Those manuals are going to be put to even more use now (though hopefully not too much more) as I've bought an Accord Coupe for myself — this one a 2005 EX V6 6M in San Marino Red over Ivory.

As the title says, I am a lifelong Honda fan — almost. Though I started riding a Honda when I was around 10, my dad was actually into Honda motorcycles before then. So I have been a Honda fan by association since around the age of five. Quite a long time all in all as I'm now 59. I've owned a variety of Honda's over the years and the Accord joins a 2005 S2000 and a 2013 CB1100.

·
8th Gen Believer
4,320 Posts
Welcome to DA. I've on my third Accord. Nothing else will do.

·
Registered
2005 Accord Coupe EX V6 6M
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all, I appreciate the welcome messages. No doubt there is a wealth of information that has already been posted here and probably little that can't be found with the use of the search function.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts