Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks........hope someone can help me out here.

Just got a 2003 Accord and I'm having problems with the front turn signal / parking light (they are both the same bulb, correct?).

I can get the bulb to flash when I turn on the blinker with the lights off, but when I turn on the headlights the bulb will only stay on continuously (no blinking). I'm using an 1157 bulb. I've tried various bulbs (even LED) and all do the same.

Can someone tell me what's going on?

TIA

Robert

Also.......I'm having hyperflash with both left and right turnsignals, no LED bulbs being used.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Sounds like either a bad ground or a bad flasher. I bet on the flasher.

·
Texas Ground Pounder
1,352 Posts
Okay, you asked this question twice today and three times since June 26th. No need to create multiple threads. That's a good way to get banned.

As I said in the other post, either you have a bad flasher, a bad ground or a bad combination switch. You need to do some trouble shooting.

Reactions: teezythakidd

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
No need to create multiple threads.
this, hope you actually try some the advice and report back rather than asking the same question again without trying any advice provided

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the multiple post yesterday............I thought I messed up on the first time couldn't find the post, no need to get upset.....again I apologize.

I'll try a new flasher and see how that goes and report back.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
no ones really upset but i'm sure you can see how someone would feel if you gave them advice on how to fix something and they totally neglected to even try it and decided to seek more advice without even trying prior advice

its counterintuitive

hopefully the former is helpful to your current situation

1 - 6 of 6 Posts