Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know all of new accord 13 get a good deal on selling price. But wat about your interest loan rate, how much % and how long on payment? Or convert $$$/month?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I know all of new accord 13 get a good deal on selling price. But wat about your interest loan rate, how much % and how long on payment? Or convert $$$/month?
The rate is going to vary depending on your credit score. Good credit scores should be able to get financing at 1.49% or lower either from Honda or any number of credit unions like PenFed for up to 72 months.

Lousy credit will cause you to pay incrementaly higher % on you loan.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got 1.9 for 72 months! I don't like spending lots of money out of pocket for a vehicle so I always finance for as long as possible.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I got 1.9 for 72 months! I don't like spending lots of money out of pocket for a vehicle so I always finance for as long as possible.
did you get the 1.9% from honda financial..my 6MT sport is on its way from the factory,and Im looking to get the same rate and term as you did..

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got 1.89% for 24 months. Could of gotten lower but I don't want a loan for more then 24 months.

·
Registered
158 Posts
.99/48 at an FCU. I think I spend maybe $600 over the life of the loan in interest, which is just silly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts