Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
(Ken)
'09 6-6 Accord Coupe
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my first time getting to a car meet in a long time. I was pleased to find an Accord present when I rolled up. A third joined later, but I missed my opportunity to snap a pic. Very chill time. Not at all like other giant cars and coffee meets I've been to. And hey, I learned Honda made 9G 6-6 sedans. None were present and I still have yet to encounter another 6-6 in the wild, but now I know.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts
This was my first time getting to a car meet in a long time. I was pleased to find an Accord present when I rolled up. A third joined later, but I missed my opportunity to snap a pic. Very chill time. Not at all like other giant cars and coffee meets I've been to. And hey, I learned Honda made 9G 6-6 sedans. None were present and I still have yet to encounter another 6-6 in the wild, but now I know.

View attachment 540524
View attachment 540525 View attachment 540531 View attachment 540526 View attachment 540527 View attachment 540528
View attachment 540529 View attachment 540530 View attachment 540531
to my knowledge, the 6-6 only came in the coupe version. where did you hear this information?

Reactions: DerekWildstar

·
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
15,210 Posts
Yea, looking like confident man at the car meet was incorrect. I know 7G sedans did, so it was plausible.
Maybe in Canada, but not in us Markey at least.

8th and 9th gen coupe were offered that way.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts