Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just became aware of this forum today and decided to join. In the past, I've owned a 1988 Honda Accord LX-i coupe and a 1991 Honda Accord LX sedan. I've also had experience with cars driven by my sons when they were in high school and college; those cars were a 1984 Honda CR-X and a 1990 Honda Civic. About a year ago, I bought a 2013 Honda Accord LX sedan from a local used car dealer. Overall, my experience with Hondas and their reliability has been great.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
ChoppednTubbed
458 Posts
Welcome! Got my first new Accord in '88, as well. Also, an LX-i, but it was a sedan. I remembered being amazed by how crisp and smooth the hidden headlights were when they went on or off. Perfectly engineered. I was used to years and years of Corvette and Firebird hidden headlights that were just a mess to own and maintain.

·
2018 LX
125 Posts
Welcome! Got my first new Accord in '88, as well. Also, an LX-i, but it was a sedan. I remembered being amazed by how crisp and smooth the hidden headlights were when they went on or off. Perfectly engineered. I was used to years and years of Corvette and Firebird hidden headlights that were just a mess to own and maintain.
A new 87 LX-i Hatchback was my first Honda Accord. I was looking for a used car but just couldn't help but like that LX-i. The salesman brought me the keys and as I pulled away from the lot and shifted to second gear, I had never felt such smoothness in a car that "perfect engineering" I had to have it. That was in December of 86 and have only owned Accords since then and putting over 200,000 miles on each. My 10 Gen is my 3rd Honda, the 87, and a 97 LX put 340,000 miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts