Hey guys, I've got to take a long road trip next week (about 1000miles)
Just wonder what kind of maintaince you would recommend before the drive. I've got about 82k on my i4 LX-P and did the oil change about 2k ago.
1. Fill your windshield washer fluid bottle.
2. Fill coolant overflow bottle to the max mark.
3. Check your brake pads and replace if necessary.
4. Check engine and cabin air filters.
5. Check your tire pressure and make sure they are properly inflated.
6. MAKE SURE THE SPARE TIRE IS PROPERLY INFLATED. This is often overlooked.
Cool. 1-6 checked and done.
I also decided on this last tank to go ahead and put some stp fuel injector cleaner in there. Who knows what quality gas I'll find out on the road and put one more after my trip. Getting both my front wheel bearings changed today they were making some noise.
Should be a good trip with the kid. father, son and machine time nothing beats that