Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now that im getting new fog lights can somebody tell me where to buy the protection film for them so they don't crack ?

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
I wouldn't put a film on any headlight or foglight, if you don't get cracks from rocks, you'll get cracks from heat. LaminX has been known to burn from foglight heat because there isn't anywhere for the heat to dissipate.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm using them for the fogs and so far so good, I'll let you when it cracks :lmao:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I wouldn't put a film on any headlight or foglight, if you don't get cracks from rocks, you'll get cracks from heat. LaminX has been known to burn from foglight heat because there isn't anywhere for the heat to dissipate.
I use 3M film on my fogs.. works fine.

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
fuuuuuuuuuuu... that ****s.

·
Should Have Went 5peed
309 Posts
YUP! They burn like toast! :thmsup: but if you dont mind changing them every month then go for it :lmao:

·
Honda Accord V6 AT
2 Posts
Sorry to hear about the reck

Unfortunately I have already recked my accord twice, once with a big Possum and a Deer. Unfortunately the paint is never the same as it once was when it left the factory.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts