Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems hard to find someone, Anyone have ideas on where I can find a reliable trust worthy shop.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought my Accord new in July 2007 and have had it serviced at Holman Honda.

Of course they are not the rock bottom cheapest but their work is excellent, they use genuine Honda parts and they stand behind what they do. The last part is not always possible at small shops if the work is expensive.

A lot of the dealer experience is determined by the choice of Service Writers. I had some upsell types when I first started but ended up with Eddy Milleret who is fair and does not try to sell me services that I don’t need.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Read reviews on Yelp, Google, BBB, etc. Ask around & go talk to them, would you be comfortable ? Ask where do they source their parts from & do they charge a hourly labor rate or a book rate.

·
Super Moderator
4,205 Posts
Foreign Tech. It's in Plantation on 441 just north of Broward Blvd. Former Honda/Acura master techs. Very trusted shop. Uses Honda parts. They've even let me bring my own parts when I told them I could get them discounted from Honda.

I don't take my car to mechanics much but it's my go to shop when I have hard to reach parts or if I just need to know what the issue is. They charge about $40 for diagnosis and that goes towards the total if you get the job done there.

They only do foreign cars. Mostly Hondas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts