Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Reverse
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I looking to begin the process of mods and 2nd on my list is the wheels. I have decided I would like to go with the 19" RDX wheels in the sparkle silver and would like everyone's opinion. I would also like to hear from those who have gone with the same wheels and see what tires you ran and size; also your thoughts on the overall change it has made. Looking forward to hearing some thoughts and seeing some pics if you got them.

·
Reverse
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oBMTo - If you don't mind me asking what did the set of wheels set you back. I am currently negotiating with A member from Acura of Peoria and would like to spend the least amount possible.

josetorres04 - What tire are you running and what size?

·
Registered
48 Posts
oBMTo - If you don't mind me asking what did the set of wheels set you back. I am currently negotiating with A member from Acura of Peoria and would like to spend the least amount possible.

josetorres04 - What tire are you running and what size?
I paid $550 for the set of rims + $150 for each tire. My tire size 245/40/19 and I believe josetorres04 is the same.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I paid $550 for the set of rims + $150 for each tire. My tire size 245/40/19 and I believe josetorres04 is the same.
I'm glad it worked out, you made the right decision, did you get the sparkling silver?. Post pics when you install them, remember you have to switch out the tpms valves.

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
Can someone photoshop these onto a Coupe please?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm glad it worked out, you made the right decision, did you get the sparkling silver?. Post pics when you install them, remember you have to switch out the tpms valves.
I went with the silver sparkle. Really wanted to get the chrome look because I thought it would go well with my black Accord, but I was too concerned about the winter season ruining the finish.

·
Reverse
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am glad to read the replys so far. Thanks for everyones input.
oslowley - Your accord looks great with the wheels. Do you have a suspensions upgrade as well? If so, what products did you use? Also, love the yakima rack, I hope to find a used one for my own accord.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Rdx wheels look good on a sedan should look better on the coupe ...... I'm still deciding what to get g37 wheels this might be on my wish list

·
Reverse
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So my deal with Tim over at the AcuraZine Forum has fell through as he claims they have no more wheels in stock. Does anyone know where I can get a set of the Acura RDX 19" wheels in chrome? I was going to get them from him for $550. Any help would be appreciated as I am ready to sell the stock 16's.

·
Registered
48 Posts
nice!! i would have never thought thees rims would look good on an accord. good look.
The wheels are great! Matches greatly with the huge Accord and has a very nice OEM look:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The wheels are great! Matches greatly with the huge Accord and has a very nice OEM look:
Wow those look amazing! I am now very curious to see how it would look on the coupe as well. I wonder if I could get the rims off of a totalled Acura at a salvage yard? Maybe I should look.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Id love to see these on a coupe... anyone good at photoshop?

·
Reverse
247 Posts
I thought those were called TL "A-Spec" wheels. Are they the same thing?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts