Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
2010 2.4EX
150 Posts
Whenever members use foul language, poor grammar, and improper sentence construction, I will be there.

My Nissan forum was declining for years due to words. Many members could not understand what the heck some members were writing. Write-ups became useless, swear words were everywhere, and every thread insulted mothers.

Then one Saturday, they got a new group of moderators who banned 150 members. That was just the first Saturday. They actually had a thing called "The Saturday Ban". Everyone who received a temp ban and then came back swearing in their next post with the standard Response of the Illiterate (WTF we al grwn ups hear why u got ban me u stupid mf this forum sux n u suck didt no this was a gramer class in hi skool u people suck) received a permanent ban.

And then membership increased.

I try to just change the swear words. Sometimes, I have no time so I delete the post. Other times I issue a temp ban. If people are just here for a good time and don't mean anything by swearing, it is no big deal. But if racists sign up here (happens from time to time) and start their crap, it is a permanent ban. And no one cares. Then they sign up to reddit and show a screen shot of their trolling- like a badge of honor. They need girlfriends, but are small-penised. Combined with illiteracy, these racists have no chance in life.
Are you sure that was on DA . net, or was it at someone's rally?

·
Registered
91 Posts
All this is why I have yet to EXPLOSIVE, PAINFUL, LOUD, AND EPICALLY UNCONTROLLABLE BOWEL MOVEMENTS WHICH WILL LEAD TO DEHYDRATION, HOSPITALIZATION, ORGAN FAILURE, REPEATED RESUSCITATION, EVENTUAL DEATH, LAWSUITS, ACCUSATIONS, ALLEGATIONS, ACCEPTANCE, LEGAL SETTLEMENTS, AND A YOUTUBE TRIBUTE VIDEO WITH 6 VIEWS
I feel your pain, may I be number 7?

·
Registered
14,408 Posts
Hey im for the change of trying to use less profanity and your making it humorous in the process. So by all means butcher my posts when they slip out or make no sense hahahahaha I type how I talk often, so thats my problem.
That's not a problem. We are all different and you can't have good soup with just one ingredient. It takes all types to make a good forum.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My current setup would require rolling and pulling the fenders to lower more than 1" even then would have to alter the fender liners slightly to allow for the drop how do people usually keep the liner but move it up? In the front I have a almost cai going into the top of the fender id like to keep them for helping keep the engine clean would you just use some sort of screws to mount it differently or just whatever works? Ive never worried about it before but if I did lower it that would be my first concerns. I found this out having a fat friend ride with me and my tires scraped the liners in the rear on hard bumps lol we had to switch cars this wasnt going to work hahahaaha

·
2010 2.4EX
150 Posts
Ive never worried about it before but if I.....
Then if you "never worried about it before", perhaps just drive the car the way the manufacturer designed & built it. If you have worries now that you didn't have before, just leave it factory. 🤦‍♂️

Philippians 4:6-7 - Do not be anxious about
anything, but in everything by prayer and
supplication with thanksgiving let your
requests be made known to God.

Just drive your Honda and maintain it according to their specifications. That's what I do! ;)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts