Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't really find the answer to my question when I was looking for a new car, so I thought I'd make a thread. What are the exact differences between a Sport and a LX and a Coupe LX-S? As far as I can tell, the Coupe has 6 speaker stereo, 2 doors, and a slightly lower curb weight (100 lbs less than a Sport?). It has 17" wheels vs. the 18" of the sport, single exhaust vs. dual and 4 fewer HP and 1 less ft/lb of torque. Is that all?

Also, I read that people can squeeze out ~6.5 seconds 0-60 on a sport 6MT. Any idea on that figure for the Coupe LX-S? And why does the coupe cost more, besides the 6 speakers vs 4 speakers?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Coupe has 2 doors; sedan has 4.

Brochures and web site have all the info. :)

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you get this from honda website?

It is showing the sport has 36 highway mpg and keyless entry which is incorrect.
Yes, thank you. I keep seeing differing information from site to site, from Honda's site to the damn sticker that was on my window. The window sticker tried to tell me the coupe I just bought only had 4 speakers, when other sources say 6. That is true of a lot of the features, which is why I posted this.

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts