Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PhreshPhatdaddy
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what is up fellow Accord drivers...

I just got a question...

If I were to buy an intake cold/short WITHOUT the MAF sensor...what would the outcome be? Is it bad?

I purchased a Fujita CAI with the MAF but it is on back order or something so I was looking around but no other companies make their intakes with the MAF...

2007 Accord LX k24a4

Thanks for all the replies in advance.

·
Uber Newbie
101 Posts
You can buy a intake without an MAF sensor, you would just have to modify it.

·
Uber Newbie
101 Posts
Fujita is the only COLD AIR INTAKE with MAF sensor slot. But as already stated, you can modify it.

But there are many Short Ram Intakes with MAF sensor slot. Just search! :thmsup:
Yeah my bad, that's what i meant.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
2007 Accord LX k24a4
btw, the 2007 accord 4 cylinder is the k24a8, only the 03-05 accord 4 cylinders are k24a4.

and as previously stated, fujita is your only option for a cold air intake. why cant you buy it elsewhere if you want it faster? I bought mine off a guy from youtube who was selling his, and it just so happened that he was local.

·
aka 'The Gif King'
803 Posts
btw, the 2007 accord 4 cylinder is the k24a8, only the 03-05 accord 4 cylinders are k24a4.

and as previously stated, fujita is your only option for a cold air intake. why cant you buy it elsewhere if you want it faster? I bought mine off a guy from youtube who was selling his, and it just so happened that he was local.
I didn't catch that... good lookin' paperboy! :thmsup:

OP you should check up on Classified section, Ebay, Craigslist, and V6Performance... ect

1 - 7 of 7 Posts