Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to see what u guys thought... feedback/opinions/suggestions welcome :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks good i want to do the same to my accord... do you have any sound clips??

·
Registered
284 Posts
dudee is your accord a v6 or i4????

·
Registered
333 Posts
dudee is your accord a v6 or i4????
its says his is an ex-l so it's a 4cyl and he did a dual exhaust conversion :banana:...looks good!

btw is that the modulo decklid from kplayground?

·
Registered
235 Posts
How much did you pay for everything?...Parts and labor thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts
if its an i4 then can you please tell me how much it cost???

·
Low Gear
2,935 Posts
You got it. Nice!!! Give a detail review. More specific, day to day kind of driving. There are too many WOT stuff, and I don't care about that.

What about when VCM kicks in?

·
Registered
235 Posts
if its an i4 then can you please tell me how much it cost???
never kind its a i4 if you look closely you can see the v6 chrome door handles and v6 body kit plus has fog lights which only comes with the v6.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
never kind its a i4 if you look closely you can see the v6 chrome door handles and v6 body kit plus has fog lights which only comes with the v6.
He does not have a "body kit". All the things listed you can put on an i4.

2010 Diamond White Pearl Accord Sedan EX-L
Ruleta 19"s
Eibach Pro Kit
K&N Air Filter
6000k / 3000k Fogs
LED license plate
Debadged
Modulo deck lid
Painted splash guards
Modulo deck lid
Takeda SRI
ACCORD license plate (for added HP) lol
Magnaflow mufflers

Notice he mentions Modulo deck lid twice heh.

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey guys sorry for the 'late' reply, been busy at work and just now read all your posts. thanks for the compliments guys :)

1. yes it is a v6, as GoLowDrew said DWP only comes in the v6's. i actually wanted the tafetta white color but they didnt offer it in the v6's. after awhile though the DWP grew on me and i love it now. they say its like 3 coats of paint which gave the shop who painted my splash guards/deck lid a headache, which in turn gave them a reason to jack up the price a little bit.

2. ive only had it since the weekend but i promise i will get a sound clip up probably by the weekend (hopefully on friday bc u can find me at the pacquiao fight on saturday - HELL YEAH:yes:) since im swamped during the week.

3. it cost me like a total of around 260+ for both mufflers i believe (ebay) and to install it, i gave them 100 and they were with happy with that. i went with this local triple A that i googled because of the good feedback they had and they did a pretty good job.

4. yes the deck lid came from kplayground, i think i have a post somewhere in this forum that you can check out if you wanted to see more pix.

5. @GoLowDrew: yeah i went ahead and went with these instead of the dual tip mufflers that the other guy in one of the forums posted. i figured that it might be a lil "too much" if i got the dual tip and plus i have a sedan and its not like i'll be at the track or racing anybody anytime soon. i really had to sit on this one for awhile but i decided on these and they turned out better than i expected.

my job is 30 miles out (60 back and forth) and i left my radio off the whole way there just to observe the sound, quality of the ride, etc etc.

overall, i am really impressed by the way it sounded right from when i started it up on the rack. it doesnt compare to the big trucks you hear coming down the road, but then again thats not what i wanted. it gives like a low pitched humming sound thats very addicting and noticable enough to turn heads. i have an automatic and when it shifts to the next gear, u really notice the low intimidating growl it gives. ive read about the irritating drone that some people talk about but with me new to all this stuff (got my accord 5 months ago), i really didnt notice anything irritating at all. i love the sound it gives and its exactly what i wanted.

i have a SRI so the combination of that and the muffler really give off this note that makes me understand why people get addicted to fast cars in general. when the vtec kicks in (at about 3000-3500?) it absolutely roars and makes u feel like a beast on steroids! i havent had the chance to gun it alot, but the times i did it was an awesome feeling to say the least. :)

6. @Hollaway: i'm still around lil man - i see u but u cant see me!! :wave:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts