Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2016 accord EX-L v6. I have always seen the MM display A 1 on my first 2 oil change. This third oil change the MM display A only. I was wonder anybody have that same MM display? I afraid the display screen might be dead on the number 1?

thanks
Henry

· Registered
321 Posts
Why do you think the screen is dead on the number 1? A is "replace engine oil." 1 is "rotate tires."

Attachments

· Registered
2,157 Posts
Yea, if your interval was short enough, it may only want you doing fluids and nothing else. 3x in a year is rather fast unless you're getting up there in 30k territory

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why do you think the screen is dead on the number 1? A is "replace engine oil." 1 is "rotate tires."
Well, I own 2006 odyssey, 2011 odyssey, 2013 accord, and now 2016 accord. so afar I have not seen MM for just the letter. I always see a number 1 all the times. this is the first time I saw a letter without a number 1.

Thanks
Henry

· Registered
2,343 Posts
Firstly, you shouldn't have seen A1 twice in a row as you report. First one should have been A1 and the next B1. I've never seen or heard of the main code showing up without a sub code. But I did find this on the web that says the sub codes don't always appear.

Curry Honda Atlanta | New Honda dealership in Chamblee, GA 30341

· Registered
3,109 Posts
I have 2016 accord EX-L v6. I have always seen the MM display A 1 on my first 2 oil change. This third oil change the MM display A only. I was wonder anybody have that same MM display? I afraid the display screen might be dead on the number 1?

thanks
Henry
Did somebody forget to re-set the MM fully after the first oil change?

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yesterday, I started to notice something new about the MM. every time I started the car the MM now display A only, then the next time I started the car the MM display A 1. It has been alternated back and forth every time since yesterday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.