Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wifes 2006 EXL V6 is at 58k and I was looking for maintenance schedule to check into timing belt question as I belive our past Hondas required it at 60K. Have always done other changes per my own schedule...eg. oil at 3-5k etc so I never looked for a schedule b4. Now I find there is none in the owners manual. Does anyone know of one online anywhere? I hve not been successful at finding one.

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
3,499 Posts
Google Honda's OwnerLink website and sign up for free. When you enter your VIN, you get all the service information you will ever need to know. Far more useful than any advice you will get here when it comes to maintenance opinions. Since you are in HI, you will probably have much different service intervals due to high exposure to a salt climate. Your local dealer in Hawaii would probably offer the best advice for protection from the salt air.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Google Honda's OwnerLink website and sign up for free. When you enter your VIN, you get all the service information you will ever need to know. Far more useful than any advice you will get here when it comes to maintenance opinions. Since you are in HI, you will probably have much different service intervals due to high exposure to a salt climate. Your local dealer in Hawaii would probably offer the best advice for protection from the salt air.
Yep, good stuff there. However, I would do the trans fluid dump and fill much more often than Honda recommends.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts