Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 accord coupe EX. I just swapped out the master power window switch due to a broken window button. The 2 window buttons, as well as the window lock button, now work fine. However, the door lock/unlock button does not work at all, either locking or unlocking. I plugged the old unit back in, and the lock feature worked? did i get a defective unit??? any advice would be appreciated!

·
2008 Honda Accord Coupe
1 Posts
I have a 2011 accord coupe EX. I just swapped out the master power window switch due to a broken window button. The 2 window buttons, as well as the window lock button, now work fine. However, the door lock/unlock button does not work at all, either locking or unlocking. I plugged the old unit back in, and the lock feature worked? did I get a defective unit??? any advice would be appreciated!
Jasinski26, I have a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX and what you described in your other post sounds like what I need to do.
Here's my story..

It's storming and flooding in TX and my driver window rolled itself down and the control switch is loose and will not work.

2008 Honda Accord EX Coupe

It happened on my way home from work and I need to know what I need to do to get the window up as I do not have a covered area to park. I did put plastic over the door but only with a prayer will it hold (ever use tape in a heavy downpour).

Also, any advice on how to remedy this would be awesome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts