Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Austin and trying to get some recommendations for a mechanic for my 2011 v6 accord. It has about 122K miles. I took it to a place and they recommended that the front struts need replacement. I'd like to get a second opinion and also get a price check.

I'd appreciate any recommendations for a mechanic (I'm located near South Austin).

TIA

· Registered
6 Posts
I'm new to Austin and trying to get some recommendations for a mechanic for my 2011 v6 accord. It has about 122K miles. I took it to a place and they recommended that the front struts need replacement. I'd like to get a second opinion and also get a price check.

I'd appreciate any recommendations for a mechanic (I'm located near South Austin).

TIA
The best mechanic near South Austin that I am aware of is Manchaca Service Center on Menchaca Rd. Another really good mechanic is up in Liberty Hill called Capital Automotive and Transmission. Both shops are honest and trustworthy. Capital Automorive is by far the better value/pricing but it’s 40 minutes from South Austin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.