Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GUys

I just finish installing my Megan Racing 6pc Arms Kit

could anyone tell me what is the alignment spec should ?
am trying to return my car to the factory align spec, but i forget to take the reading first before i install the packege.

Another qes .. RS-R company release A Luxury Best coilover for accord hybrid CR6 .. would that fit my 2013 accord sedan 2.4 ?

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/userid/255681/blog/31448197/?cm=true

Thanks all

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't know the Megan kit fit our 9th gens too. Where did you order this from?
its the same 8th gen accord

i will help you with the parts no :

(MRS-HA-0180 / Old# 6756 + MRS-HA-0171 / Old# 6724 + MRS-HA-0114 / Old# 6757)

yes, the rear is the same on the 9th as the 8th gen.
I used the SPC 3 arm camber kit from throwdownperformance but megan is definitely quality.
corrrect .. i really like the megan kit its high quality than others i tried before

·
2013 Honda Accord Touring
202 Posts
corrrect .. i really like the megan kit its high quality than others i tried before
I'm changing my air suspension from bags over struts with UAS bags, custom brackets and my D2 coilovers. To AirRex air struts once they become available for the 2013 Sedan. Stancedsport from the forum is currently doing some test fitting for them. But once I make the upgrade, I might be looking into some of the Megan camber arms as apposed to SPC.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Please school me on what benefits this 3 arm piece provide?

And Racer, you should upgrade the sway bar, it's soo tiny

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please school me on what benefits this 3 arm piece provide?

And Racer, you should upgrade the sway bar, it's soo tiny
after you lowred the car you need to adject the camber and toe again to avoid tire wear and highway saftey driving ..

am waiting eibach to release the sway bar for 2013 accord .. but i can take the risk and order 08-12 sway bar i think it will fit .. but i dont know

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
after you lowred the car you need to adject the camber and toe again to avoid tire wear and highway saftey driving ..

am waiting eibach to release the sway bar for 2013 accord .. but i can take the risk and order 08-12 sway bar i think it will fit .. but i dont know
Thanks! Learned something new today. So the 3 arm is recommended/required when you lower the car? Or at a certain amount of inches dropped?

Why not use the TL SH-AWD 20mm sway bar instead of 8th gen sway bar?

·
Registered
245 Posts

The Progress rear sway bar for the 8th gen Accords fit 9th gens, I have it on mine.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! Learned something new today. So the 3 arm is recommended/required when you lower the car? Or at a certain amount of inches dropped?

Why not use the TL SH-AWD 20mm sway bar instead of 8th gen sway bar?
whenever you lowred the car you need that kit for your saftey

i just order RS-R coilovers for my car today and it will take 2-3 weeks to be delivered ..

20mm is ok but if want to go i will use 22mm which is availble i think while am searching right now

The Progress rear sway bar for the 8th gen Accords fit 9th gens, I have it on mine.
where do you order from ? and what is the size ?

how is the progess sawy bar ?

·
Registered
245 Posts
where do you order from ? and what is the size ?

how is the progess sawy bar ?
I bought mine locally, but I can confirm it is the same one that is used in the 8th gen. There's a RSB thread somewhere on the forum if you do a search. If I remember correctly it's 22mm.

Btw where did you order RSR coilovers from?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Where and how much did you purchase these coil overs for?

hows the quality?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where and how much did you purchase these coil overs for?

hows the quality?
i am still not install the coilovers yet lol .. i am running with H&R and i hate the quality and stance at all.

let me install the coilovers and the rear sway bar and will update you

·
13 Accord Coupe V6 Ex-L
194 Posts
It'll be helpful if you post a direct link to the coilovers not just the site.

·
Registered
322 Posts
thanks, google translate did not translate well on my browser.

A bit steep for coil overs.

·
13 Accord Coupe V6 Ex-L
194 Posts
$1900+ plus shipping, that's a little steep. Are these the best of the best?? Not to be ignorant but I'm asking because I've never heard of them.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I talked to RS-R already about their Coilovers, it's $2200 shipped. They will refund you the money of they do not fit....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts