Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Ā· V6 Supremacist šŸ˜Ž
Victus - 2012 Honda Accord (EX-L V6)
2,205 Posts
I care more about the tires I choose on my Odyssey because of its tire-eating habit as a minivan. The current set on it is Continental Control Contact Tour A/S Plus, and while it's too early to give an opinion from a treadlife perspective, I have otherwise been happy with it in wet and dry conditions.

I am not as concerned about it on my Accord since we rarely see snow here, when we do I'm not typically driving, and it doesn't eat tires like a minivan does. The tires on mine currently are some random Advanta tires the car came with. Plenty of tread left and when I had to drive in some rain they did good enough, so I'm not in a hurry to replace them.

Reactions: Cepega

Ā· V6 Supremacist šŸ˜Ž
Victus - 2012 Honda Accord (EX-L V6)
2,205 Posts
@WiiMaster I would definitely give the CC2s a shot, even on a minivan. I'm not a brand snob or loyal to one particular company, but after giving these a try, I'd say no matter where you live, they're definitely worth the money so far!
I may, we'll see how long the Continentals last. If they last for a while, I'll have struck gold and I'll probably keep them. My last set barely limped to 30k miles before needing replacement so the bar is somewhat low.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts