Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the peeps from MI??? I know I see you guys driving out on the road!!! :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just you and me I guess... lol...

I haven't seen anyone else here from MI...
nice ride bro. judging from your pics you're not really living in the "dirty d" huh? LoL prolly more like warren or something right? but i think there's another guy named motorcityhonda from michigan. props on the coupe tho, i want to get to a 35% tint too but I'm afraid because one of my buddies is still paying his driver responsibility fee for the points he got for improper equipment for that 4 inch law.

·
Registered
288 Posts
nice ride bro. judging from your pics you're not really living in the "dirty d" huh? LoL prolly more like warren or something right? but i think there's another guy named motorcityhonda from michigan. props on the coupe tho, i want to get to a 35% tint too but I'm afraid because one of my buddies is still paying his driver responsibility fee for the points he got for improper equipment for that 4 inch law.
Hehe... well I lived in Detroit for 12 years... moved out last year.... now I stay in one of the burbs around Detroit. It's great... I don't hear any gunshots at night anymore :thmsup: I am still thinking if I should tint the windows... I kind of like the fish bowl look...................

·
Go Black and Gold.
818 Posts
I lived in south west Michigan for the last nine years. I just moved to Colorado a few months ago to go to grad school. My family is still in Michigan.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm originally from Michigan, but now reside in Dallas. My parents still live in the same home in the Lake Orion area. I love Michigan, but not as much as I love Dallas.

·
Go Black and Gold.
818 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet. more Michiganians, we should have a meet.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i see so many accords on the road... i guess not a lot of people share our passion :boohoo: but maybe we can just share our experiences. for me I need to find a good place to buy Honda OEM parts because I only have one within a 50 mile radius so they jack up prices :thumbsdow and I need to find a good quality indy mechanic/shop

·
Swirl Free
2,679 Posts
Checking in for Michigan Duty!

·
On hiatus...
1,117 Posts
Originally from Michigan as well (Holly). Moved to Kokomo, IN when my parents transferred 7 years ago, went to school at Purdue, now live in Dyer, IN. I still make it up 2-3 times a year to visit fam-damily. I'm still a Michigander at heart!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Holly Michigan, eh? My parents sent me to a christian boarding school in Holly for a few months, back in the 80's. Guess I'm telling my age...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Actually it was called Adelphian Academy, but was associated with Holly Academy. Adelphian was a boarding high school and I believe the Holly Academy was 1st through 8th grades. But yeah, basically the same place. Lets just say, the place was not for me!
Don't they host the Renaissance Fair in the Holly area?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
...went to school at Purdue... I'm still a Michigander at heart!
seems like you're also still a maize and blue at heart too even thought you went to scholl in west lafayette? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts