Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It might be too late already but it's supposed to freeze tonight. Last year I had issues with ice on my windshield and my windshield washer reservoir frozen.

Bernardi has a Honda concentrate for about $5 w/out S&H. Are there any local alternatives I can use?

I usually use the cheaper grocery store brand one and that works great for me. In the past I've used bug removing ones that left a nasty stain on the hood. Just wondering what everyone else uses.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Anti freezing washer fluid is just that, it will keep your washer fluid from freezing. It's not going to help your windshield much.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anti freezing washer fluid is just that, it will keep your washer fluid from freezing. It's not going to help your windshield much.
Not much, but once I get it mostly scraped off it'll help some. Better than driving around with a chunk of ice under my hood.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Bout it, Bout it
737 Posts
Just go to Walmart and get the one that says it protects up to -20 degrees on the label.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not much, but once I get it mostly scraped off it'll help some. Better than driving around with a chunk of ice under my hood.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah...you guys in texas make me real nervous! Last ice storm was crazy....people driving 70 down the highway, with 100 pounds of ice flying off the hood! Even the news was telling people NOT TO DRIVE WITH ALL THE ICE ON HOOD! But then again....they have signs at the mall and shopping centers (lock your doors and hide your valuables):nuts:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup. We don't know what to do when it gets below 30º.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts