Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
5th Gear
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wasn't able to go to the meet that happened in November, but I, and Andrew_6thgen would love to go to a meet and just chill with some of you guys. We should probably think about waiting for the snow to cease though, so I was actually thinking spring?

This way we will have plenty of time to plan and make a good large meet! :thmsup:

So just let me know what you guys want to do, I don't want to be the moderator of this, I just want everyone to throw out ideas and get the population going!!!
:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

·
Dueces Club (22inch Club)
1,044 Posts
As long as there is no snow and its not bitter cold and I'm not working, I'm in. City of Chicago Resident here, straight up in the heart of North Chicago.

·
5th Gear
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good. I live just outside Milwaukee. If you know anyone else on this site that lives in the Milwaukee/Chicago area let them know to reply to this thread. You have no idea how much I would love to just sit and hang in a lot with 20 odd Accords sitting around me :)

·
CAN I BUY YOUR REAR LIP??
390 Posts
I DEF AGREE!!! This would make my life complete.

·
5th Gear
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha why? So you can hear my sexy revving you wanted to hear? lol :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Milwaukee Accord Owners

Hey both me and my friend have 6-6 7.5gen accords, just wanna see of anyone in the Milwaukee area on here has an accord and would like to cruise or meet up sometime

·
Gustavo
2 Posts
Just got an 8th Gen Accord. Got 2 other cousins with Accords (one 9th gen, the other a 6th gen). Looking for meets in WI and ran across this thread. We are all from milwaukee, you guys still up for meets now that the weather is nice? I'll start a new Thread and see if we can get a few people together?

Anyone doing any meets/cruises? If not lets get one started - would like to get other Gens and Hondas together on maybe a biweekly basis?

Let me know what you guys think

thanks

Goose

·
Gustavo
2 Posts
Awesome man! I've got three people down (including myself). This forum only gets 8th gen ppl right? How could we get the word out to tons of Honda people?

·
Registered
1 Posts
what's going on!!! newbie here. is there anything currently on now and days ? last post was April 18.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
JasonR
115 Posts
I Live in East Troy.. Have a (boring) 9th Gen CVT 4 :) Have a friend in the Chicago area with an 8th Gen 6MT V6 coupe too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts