Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2017 Honda Accord EX-L 4 Door; 2003 Honda Accord EX 4 Door; 1994 Honda Accord LX 4 Door
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2017 accord V6 has been making a squeaking noise when I drive over bumps or rough roads. The noise is coming from the front driver’s side wheel. I took the wheel off and noticed a bolt missing. Not sure if this is going to solve the issue but I need to install the missing bolt regardless. I have attached pics. Car has only 29K miles. I want to know the part number but don’t know how to find out.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive design Wheel

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle brake Bicycle part Gear

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Mode of transport

· Elvira
4,388 Posts
Reactions: dc366 and Samuelx

· Registered
2017 Honda Accord EX-L 4 Door; 2003 Honda Accord EX 4 Door; 1994 Honda Accord LX 4 Door
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's a transmission mount and that would cause the squeaking.

see if this is what you need #20 10/25 flange bolt

2017 ACCORD Sedan EXLV6 (HPPG TRANS) 6-Spd Auto - 49 State Emissions (KA) | Engine Mounts (V6) - Bernardi Parts Honda

If the exploded view is not for your particular car you can search on that site for an exact match.

Good luck !
Thank you that’s so helpful. I have to go on a 800 mile trip tomorrow. Will the car be ok to drive? None of the mechanic shops around me have time until later next week

· Elvira
4,388 Posts
I personally would not for 800 miles AWAY from home. That supports the trans and the remaining bolt may not hold the abuse.

That's me though

Reactions: dc366

· Registered
5,693 Posts
No way I would drive 800 miles with that bolt missing. The description tells you what kind of bolt to get, it does not need to be a Honda bolt.

10x25mm flange bolt, the question is what is the thread pitch.

My guess is it is 1.25mm

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dc366 and Hudouc
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.