Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
^^vv<><>BA
12,487 Posts
Congrats on the nice looking car :thmsup: , but I think you mean it's an LX SE, right? Unless there actually was an EX SE :dunno: If it's an LX SE, that's exactly the same car I have.... minus the splash guards and spoiler (oh, and scratch :) ).

Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to see more and more people with Accords in this exact same trim line and color.... Not that that's a bad thing.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya ex, my bad

the se comes with the exact trim for alot of the cars, and most dealers put on similar things

i knwo the dealer i bought mine from said they put the sport pack (includes like splash gaurds and trunk tray and things) on all the se's they had

·
Registered
754 Posts
Wow that's a lot of pictures! Nice car, can you get some pictures of the chrome brake light trim? I am wondering what that is/looks like.

·
Registered
2006 Accord EX-L
1,610 Posts
EX?? Do you mean an LX?? EX includes a sunroof. LX-SE doesn't have some other stuff such as a security system and heated mirrors. But very nice though!! I love the color and the spoiler. I want that for my Carbon Bronze!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

ill get a pic of the crome break light trim when rain dies down (been raining off and on for like 4-5 days)

i guess its lx-se..iono dealer just calls it the SE model

i dont have a sunroof, heated mirrors, but i do have security system (i think lol...how do i check)..i have a key with the "unlock, lock, trunk, and panic button...isnt that all the honda security system has?..iono let me know)

also get some pics of your car with the mods the led license plate, trunk lights and fog mods wolfpackbill...i wanna see - see my post in your cars thread

·
Registered
517 Posts
Im loving the silver. I know you were thinking about blue for the lights, but did you ever think of white? Theyd both be really nice either way but of course I am the fan of blue. I have the led reverse lights and license plate if you still need pics.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im a blue person just like you

started with my computer case, has 2 blue cathodes on the inside, blue led intake fan, custom (as in i made it) 6 blue-led rocker switch button panel

i use to, also have 2 blue cathodes behind my monitor (lcd), and inside of my keyboard drawer...i ended up cutting the wires when i took my computer to a friends house for a lan and ended up never reconnecting it :dunno:

anyways, thats were my modderness (yes i made up my own word) started

i was thinking of getting bright white leds for the interior instead of the blue, but i decided i didnt have much to show off on the inside, i dont have leather seats or anything so..ya..just basic set-up on inside

·
White Man Group Car Club
593 Posts
Funniest thing is of all the pictures you took of the inside and the little things. You didn't post 1 picture of the engine.

Oh and my scratches underneath look more like Benji's, but that's what you get when you lower your car.

·
If ya ain't first, yalast
23 Posts
kewl car!!

man i really like your car! :banana: thanx for the comment on the color choice i made by the way. i think you tint loooks really good. think i should do that? i know theres another forum about this but uhm i think that you would totally agree with me for the chrome door handles, there really a great addition right!! i unno much really because i havnt done it, but ive seen in many upper class cars they have the door handles chromed and i get second thoughts because the door handles on the accord are quite large i think.. hmm

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for comments, ya i love my tints, they are 35% (legal limit) and they keep the car pretty cool during those sunny days

i like the thought of chrome door handles, but those ones they sell on ebay look kinda cheap, because they are just plastic with 3M tape on the back

+ i wouldnt put them on my car for the reason that alot of "gangsta/ricer" ppl at my school have them...

if they came with teh car stock, that woudl be a different thing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts