Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 08 Coupe (Nighthawk Pearl) and I am looking around and asking for suggestions for new mods I can get or DMS (do my self). So far my mods are

MODS:
1. Coldair Injen Intake
2. Blue Leds strips (under Driver and Passenger Feet) and and Dome lights... soon to be red
3. Blacked out chrome trim and trunk emblem. the front emblem is only chrome for the H. the housing for it is black.
4. debadged trunk except for Honda emblem. (Should I take it off or not?)
5. New MUGEN red stitched floor mats. reason why im switching LEDS
6. next couple days, i will install the push to start button. it was cheap and is cool.

Can anybody give me suggestions on new mods for my car. My top priorities next are Exhaust System, Performance chip, suspension then rims. If anybody can suggest good products for those listed above I would appreciate it. But im not trying to spend a fortune. Im a college student on a $10per hr, 16 hr per week budget :D and if you have suggestions for changes i could make for current mods I currently have please do so and comment. THANKS!!!

ALSO SORRY ABOUT THE SNOW! these are the most recent pics i have becuase of the recent snow storm i got in Philly!

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
I got myself a Greddy exhaust not too long ago. It sounds great and installing it wasn't that bad but I took my time little under an hour. The same with my K&N intake.

There isn't much you can do with these cars as in power wise. Installing led bulbs all around isn't that bad.

Oh I also have made a sound clip of my accord with the greddy driving around on youtube.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Fog lights are a nice DIY, along with some HID's. You should leave the H emblem on your trunk

I would go suspension work first. You have a 4 cylinder and we wont be getting that much more power out of it, so the best thing you can do for your car, is change the way it handles. A nice set of Lowering springs (or coilovers if you have the money) and some sway bars DRASTICALLY change the way the car rides. It'll feel alot tighter and you'll feel more confident driving. I would do exhaust system after that :)

·
<= Jeep differential LOL.
838 Posts
4x LS430 projectors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts