Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new here but I’ve had my base 2018 accord for two years now. I’m hoping to modify it so it looks a bit more sporty/cool. I’m not really into sedans but it’s what I could afford at the time so I just want to mod it out to ease the pain lol

Attachments

· Registered
1,596 Posts
Im new here but I’ve had my base 2018 accord for two years now. I’m hoping to modify it so it looks a bit more sporty/cool. I’m not really into sedans but it’s what I could afford at the time so I just want to mod it out to ease the pain lol
If you want modification ideas, maybe look at this thread: So, what did you do with your Accord today?

If you want suggestions, you should be a little more specific regarding the type of modifications you are interested in... and if you want to keep an OEM look or if you're wanting aftermarket things.

You say that you are interested in wanting to make it look more sporty/cool (as opposed to drive more sporty). That's an important difference.

I tend to like my cars to keep the OEM look (not sure if you are the same way), but I think the wheels are the easiest things to change. It looks like you have standard LX wheels (but black). Maybe look into getting the Sport trim's wheels- or the black accessory wheels that Honda offers for the 10th Generation Accord. Those Glint Black wheels are 19" and would likely look nice with what you've already done. Just beware- while those look sporty- all of Honda's 19" wheels for the Accord are extremely heavy and that won't make your car drive any sportier.

You could add the accessory spoiler- or get one of the lip spoilers from the Sport trim. You could get it in white to match your paint or get it in black to match the black/white theme you have going on.

Honda also has lower-body spoilers that are now offered on the 2021 Accord. While I don't think that the front ones will fit the shape of the new front bumper- the side and rear ones likely fit. Just check with the seller before you buy them.

· Registered
374 Posts
Well this forum has alot of posts about mods you can get ideas from. Also try going on to ebay or amazon and even google. Type in your car year make and model and see what things pop up. There is also a vendors section on this forum.

· Registered
2020 Honda Accord EXL 2.0
242 Posts
I have the white EX-L and I'm going with the White / Black contrast look. I'm having the roof vinyl wrapped in a ultra high gloss wrap that looks like glass. Satin black chrome delete on the unibrow front chrome bumper and side chrome to match the satin black wheels i put on it. As far as performance I installed a beefier Eibach sway bar and there is definitely noticeable difference in the cornering.

· Registered
374 Posts
Lol as, i slide into the dark shadow to pull off the decals i have on my car... :sneaky:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.