Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last week I have done:

-Airbox resonator delete, Worth it. Idk if it helps with power but I love hearing the sound of the engine breathing it all in around 2-4k.

-Duplicolor caliper paint kit (red), Really sets the wheels off and gives the car a really sexy look. Be sure to get ALL grime off the calipers...

-TL-S rear sway bar 20mm (Today), OMG worth it, the car takes turns sooo much better. It took all of an hour to do. The front does straighten up very quickly and after driving it in the rain, I would recommend getting the tl-s fsb with the 20mm rsb. I cannot wait for the TL-S fsb to come...:banana:

-Ingalls engine torque damper (today), Wow! Wheel hop was mostly gone in the 40 degree rain. It was pretty hard to keep the new tires to stick a few days ago. Starting from starts with the 6mt are crazy smooth, I didn't realize how much the engine moves around up there.:banana:

My baby, Nikki :notworthy, is a completely different machine already and I have the fsb, j-pipe, short shifter & bushing kit, and gm syncromesh fm fluid on the way! :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11 Posts
i also want to get TL-S rear sway bar for my ride too. Since i have a 07 Accord V6, do i have to also buy an 07 TL-S sway bar too? sorry im new to all this, so any help is appreciated

·
Registered
42 Posts
What's this stage one exhaust mod and the 3rd cat delete?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i also want to get TL-S rear sway bar for my ride too. Since i have a 07 Accord V6, do i have to also buy an 07 TL-S sway bar too? sorry im new to all this, so any help is appreciated
Not to be unfriendly I hope you realize there is a thread on this page about sway bars that should answer your question. As well as many other sway bar threads that will do the same. You might also want to read the 7th Gen FAQ above that also addresses it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have everything but the j-pipe which should be here this afternoon. And everything besides the short shifter is being installed Saturday morning. My buddy in the airforce is getting me a lift for $3.50 an hour to do the fsb ha!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ Is that the TL-S FSB?!
Yes it is and it's pretty stout. My guess is that it weighs 10-15lbs.

RV6 v3 J-pipe is in. This thing looks amazing.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And here is the difference between the stock rear sway and the 20mm tl-s sway.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
great job getting the tl-s front sway bar!

i have an 07 tl-s and this thing handles better stock than my accord with mods ever did!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^So your saying my accord will never be a tl-s? I think my car has an identity crisis because she wants to be one so bad... lol.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^Thanks!

So... The gm syncromesh went in, along with putting on the tl-s front sway bar and j-pipe...

Holy freakin crap this thing actually handles like a sports car! From the stock form, I can average comfortably 10-20mph faster through turns. 0-60 has to be close to 6 flat or lower, and it sounds really nice at idle. Oh and no pop outs or gear scratching. The trans shifts like butter. The car really is FUN to drive now! :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^Search manual transmission fluid.

Update! The short shifter is awesome. It really does make for quicker more precise shifts! It feeeels sooo good now. I love my car sooo much more now!

·
Registered
241 Posts
hey man, where did you get the jpipe? i

·
Registered
238 Posts
your car is slowly turning into a beast :thmsup::thmsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #20