I just asked them how much to ship it to Florida; I like it

·
Registered
495 Posts
Reactions: Lykn

·
Banned
5,774 Posts
hmm they are located in rowland heights.. where i work at! i might stop by to test fit the rear lip.
Could you test the sides as well? Would be interested to hear if the sides still have the dreaded gap like the OEM kit. Perhaps they fixed it while make the replica kit?

edit: Nevermind, from the craigslist page it looks like the gap is still visible. Meh...

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
10,157 Posts
PP = polypropylene

It's what many OEM's use. But just because it's made of PP doesn't mean it'll be the same quality or have the same fitment as OEM.

OEM's spend a lot of money to make their bumper molds and to ensure high quality and fitment. These aftermarket companies will not spend the thousands of dollars needed to create a quality mold and then sell the parts for half the price (or less) of what an OEM part sells for, especially when they won't be sold in the large quantities that are usually needed to recoup the tooling costs and to also make a profit.

You know they cut corners somewhere... whether it be the mold, the quality of the material used, the fitment, or all of the above. It'll probably be acceptable if you're not picky. These are also unpainted.

Whenever you see a part being sold by a company out of La Puente, Santa Ana, City of Industry, etc., (i.e. SoCal) it probably means the part likely came from China/Taiwan.

·
Registered
288 Posts
J-spec and I are going today to do a test fit on our white sedans. We'll post an update later. If there's anything specific anyone wants to know or see, just post in here. I'll do my best to get answers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
J-spec and I are going today to do a test fit on our white sedans. We'll post an update later. If there's anything specific anyone wants to know or see, just post in here. I'll do my best to get answers.
im curious if it actually is perfect fit and requires no alterations.

·
PLATINUM PLAYER
82 Posts
take some pics hustlin

·
Registered
36 Posts
looks great!

1 - 20 of 130 Posts