Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Honda moonroof deflector on my 2008 Coupe will fit the 2014 Coupe? I really don't like the looks of the new one. The one I have now looks to have a lower profile and is a little more stylish with the rear facing portion having some contour to it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I decided to go with the OEM moonroof visor/deflector and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. I think it looks terrific and not as high as I thought it would be. It's higher in the middle and tapers slightly toward the edges. Overall a pretty nice look.

·
Registered
2013 Touring 6 spd MT
251 Posts
I find the build-in sunroof deflector poor and causes more turbulence inside the car than in my 2002 accord (which did not have a deflector at all). Perhaps adding the visor like you mentioned may help. I am also of thinking of adding something to block off the opened slats on the deflector to see if it helps.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I will be selling my oem moonroof visor in the next few days if anyone is interested :) $70 shipped.
Did you remove it yourself? Thinking about removing mine. Don't like the look, prefer the smooth roof line and better air flow with roof open.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Did you remove it yourself? Thinking about removing mine. Don't like the look, prefer the smooth roof line and better air flow with roof open.
classy and clean with no protrusions :thmsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts