Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after a couple days I managed to find time and install these headlights into my car. Installing them took about an hour including taking off the bumper and putting things back together. I'm extremely happy with the results but I think I have to aim it a tad higher on the driver side. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't do it. This was retrofitted by Greg. I think he started a thread about his first 8th gen and I kept commenting on it. And so these are the exact ones.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Damn looks good, I'm getting sick and tired of my regular PNP HID's. I've held off getting a retrofit because I've heard only negative things about the quality vs OEM. Also, the styles that I've seen that are available aren't exactly my favorites. (i.e. LED Strips) So if you can shoot me over a link or some type of info on these I would appreciate it. Thanks. :thmsup:

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
can you shine it at a wall?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn looks good, I'm getting sick and tired of my regular PNP HID's. I've held off getting a retrofit because I've heard only negative things about the quality vs OEM. Also, the styles that I've seen that are available aren't exactly my favorites. (i.e. LED Strips) So if you can shoot me over a link or some type of info on these I would appreciate it. Thanks. :thmsup:
You can PM Greg or Ken here on DA. Their screen names:
Greg: LFSoccer2k6

Ken: thisaznboi88

Also I can't find a good wall to shine on since I'm staying in Covina where there are hills everywhere. Plus I'm trying to aim them. :paranoid:

·
Registered
72 Posts
The projectors you are talking about arent retrofits, those are aftermarket projector headlights. Retrofitting is when you take an oem projector from another car (tsx, s2k, ls430 etc) and stick it on a halogen reflector car (like our sedans). You can diy it (though it is pretty tedious and hard), send a pm to the guys who did the op's headlights (great job on these) or contact one of the pros lightwerkz, customlightz, hidillusionz, etc.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The projectors you are talking about arent retrofits, those are aftermarket projector headlights. Retrofitting is when you take an oem projector from another car (tsx, s2k, ls430 etc) and stick it on a halogen reflector car (like our sedans). You can diy it (though it is pretty tedious and hard), send a pm to the guys who did the op's headlights (great job on these) or contact one of the pros lightwerkz, customlightz, hidillusionz, etc.
Thanks for the info. :thmsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts