Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently started getting my new movies from a guy in a dark alley, via USB. The movies on the flash drive are avi and mp4 formats.

I was thinking it would be pretty damn neat to be able to plug in my USB to the car and choose a movie, mostly just to be able to say I can do it. I don't need anyone chiming in regarding "safety" ect.

Any IT guys here know how to make that happen? I'm waiting on a response from my guy who hacks for Google.

Anyone know how this would be done?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I have recently started getting my new movies from a guy in a dark alley, via USB. The movies on the flash drive are avi and mp4 formats.

I was thinking it would be pretty damn neat to be able to plug in my USB to the car and choose a movie, mostly just to be able to say I can do it. I don't need anyone chiming in regarding "safety" ect.

Any IT guys here know how to make that happen? I'm waiting on a response from my guy who hacks for Google.

Anyone know how this would be done?

From a dark alley? Sounds dangerous. I get mine from the interwebz... Anyway, there's a module you can buy from Korea and it'll mirror your phone onto the iMid.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts