Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I own a 2013 Accord Coupe 4 Cylinder 6 Speed.

I was planning on muffler delete but then thought it was gonna be stupid so I backed off. It was gonna cost me $400 because I wanted a custom axleback made. Is that a normal price?

The other question is that I want to buy the aFe Power 49-36604 Axleback Exhaust. The website says Sport Sedan, but will it fit the Coupe? AFAIK they make aFe Power 49-36607 for the V6 Coupe but I want the aFe Power 49-36604 cuz its cheaper. eBay pages for aFe Power 49-36604 say that it would fit, so I am confused. Dont worry about hangers, I got that figured out.

HELP

·
Registered
475 Posts
You would need the one for the coupe, the axle back is the same price for both the sedan or coupe. And 400$ is very high for a straight pipe.

Search for aFe’s ebay store, I got a brand new axle back for my sedan for 290$ shipped from them. They had it listed as an open box but it was 100% New and in perfect condition. Maybe you can find a deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Exhaust Hangers

I am curious how you sorted out the exhaust hangers I have been looking into a new exhaust and found Megan racing exhaust for the 4-cylinder coupe that doesn't require extra hangers, but I was trying to sort out the hanger situation and was lacking easy ideas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.