1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
Eh, IMO I'd want somethin to fill the whole (giggity). I do know for some kits like that they sell molds to fill it in, so theres just one exhaust hole. Might be somethin to look into.

·
Low Gear
2,935 Posts
Yes. ^^^ Agree with the above. You should find one with only one hold. Also, keep in mind that V6 Mufflers sit/tilt lower than the I4 (on the sedan). IMO, for this exact reason that OEM body kits can go on with out modification.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
They do offer a I4 version of the rear spoiler that has a little cutout in the driver's side exhaust that can be removed at a future date if you desire.

InspireMugen has the I4 kit on his LX as seen in his post: http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showpost.php?p=716555&postcount=8

EDIT: Found another pic he took with a better view:

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'll definitely look into that, thanks. Does anyone know where I can find it? And does it come colored or the primed gray?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eh, IMO I'd want somethin to fill the whole (giggity). I do know for some kits like that they sell molds to fill it in, so theres just one exhaust hole. Might be somethin to look into.
Yeah exactly, I dont want there to be a "Somethings missing" look. haha.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
If you get OEM, it'll come painted. I know CollegeHills has it listed. When you click "Add to Cart", you get to choose your color and if it's for the V6 or I4.

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
I think it would look good either way. Your preference ultimately!

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
You do have to remove the mud guards in order to install the side and rear under spoilers.

·
Registered
181 Posts
does any one know with these under spoilers you have to take out the OEM rear mud guards?
yes you will have to take the rear mud guards off to fit the under spoiler lips to your sedan/coupe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts