Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say I like this much better than a painted option. This black carbon Fiber Wrap matches the darker color of the grille better, and is a much cheaper alternative than painting. Here it is

·
VTAKKKK
1,710 Posts
I like it. Would be interesting to see the hood wrapped in CF vinyl as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice!

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
man i really like that front end!!

CF looks good, little played out though, but I am just a paint freak
It just looks so much better without the chrome. Gosh's probably got one of the better looking 2011's out there with the 8th gen tails.

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man i really like that front end!!

CF looks good, little played out though, but I am just a paint freak
I dont know about played out, when you do every possible part on the car maybe, but the grille piece is subtle which is what I am going for.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I really like what you are doing with your '11 :) I just might have to copy you! :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Looks good.

·
BringTheIntegraBack
367 Posts
Ooooh!!! I WANT that car! Love it!

Post a picture of the car showing your wheels too. Wanna see what the whole HFP19s+Drop+Spacers looks like, with the tails switched to '10.

I want, I want, I want!

But for ASM 6 speed I must wait. Don't know if I should wait for some to arrive on dealer lots, or should I just put a deposit and wait.

But I wanna be like you!

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ooooh!!! I WANT that car! Love it!

Post a picture of the car showing your wheels too. Wanna see what the whole HFP19s+Drop+Spacers looks like, with the tails switched to '10.

I want, I want, I want!

But for ASM 6 speed I must wait. Don't know if I should wait for some to arrive on dealer lots, or should I just put a deposit and wait.

But I wanna be like you!
Sorry the HFPs arent on yet as well as Coils. Those will go in the summer, they are parts from my previous Accord

·
Ninja Rider
27 Posts
That CF is a very nice touch.

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
I like it. Would be interesting to see the hood wrapped in CF vinyl as well.
Somebody on one of these Accord forums did that. IMHO It looks good for small stuff like trim and things, but for the entire hood it brings too much attention and then people just notice it's not real CF. :/

1 - 20 of 32 Posts