Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
178 Posts
any scraping or tire rubs??

Also, did you have to cut or grind any of the factory studs?

How was the ride quality after the lowering springs? Also, did those produce any camber that eats tires? Also, factory or aftermarket exhaust?? If, after market, can you explain what it is and put a sound clip (i feel that I am asking a bit much)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Also, did you have to cut or grind any of the factory studs?
Nope. The spacers have another set it studs. But it also depends on if your wheels allow for any protruding stud in between its bolt holes.
any scraping or tire rubs??
The rear fenders had to be rolled. I just used a rubber mallet. Took 10 mins.

How was the ride quality after the lowering springs? Also, did those produce any camber that eats tires? Also, factory or aftermarket exhaust?? If, after market, can you explain what it is and put a sound clip (i feel that I am asking a bit much)
Ride quality of the S Tech are similar to stock. The Ingalls rear camber kit and proper alignment allowed tires to wear properly. Exhaust is stock as I did not feel that there are any setups that made the 3.0 V6 sound any better. An intake on a J series Honda does sound great, however and if you want to hear it just see this video.

I sold the car with 213,000 miles but the new owner is continuing to take great care of the car. I now drive a 2013 Accord Sport 4-6.

·
Banned
178 Posts
Wow. That was basically my dream accord (the ssm). I am basically building one just like yours, except its an 07 and a 4 cyl. I'm getting the tein s-tech springs Saturday and putting them on a pair of brand new rear shocks. I'm having so much trouble finding the wheels though. I found someone who has some like them, but they wanted to sell the whole car. They wouldn't trade wheels no matter how much I offered. If you don't mind, about how much did you sell it??

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Wow. That was basically my dream accord (the ssm). I am basically building one just like yours, except its an 07 and a 4 cyl. I'm getting the tein s-tech springs Saturday and putting them on a pair of brand new rear shocks. I'm having so much trouble finding the wheels though. I found someone who has some like them, but they wanted to sell the whole car. They wouldn't trade wheels no matter how much I offered. If you don't mind, about how much did you sell it??
Sold to the first person who looked at it for $7000 cash back in 2015. He went and replaced the cracked fog lamps and only drives it on the weekend.

Sent from my LG V30 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
178 Posts
Sold to the first person who looked at it for $7000 cash back in 2015. He went and replaced the cracked fog lamps and only drives it on the weekend.

Sent from my LG V30 using Tapatalk
Damn nice. I got mine stock for $3400. I would check up on that car every 6 months (that's just me though).

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

41 - 48 of 48 Posts