Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a nice sunny day so i decided to take some pics of my car. Enjoy :banana:

·
09 EX-L V6 Nav Coupe
266 Posts
Looks awesome. Do you have it that low driving around or just for the photoshoot? What setting is it on?

And I agree - looks SO MUCH better then the last wheels you had with the black lips. Didn't like those.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agree bro Exhaust is next and yeah car looks 10x better.
That stock exhaust is looking weak ;). Looks good, much better than those black lipped wheels.
Thanks. Yeah thats how i drive it everyday might go a bit lower but i'll need to roll the inner lips. Setting Front is @ 10 and Rear @ 15 im still playing with the setting havent found the right # .
Looks awesome. Do you have it that low driving around or just for the photoshoot? What setting is it on?

And I agree - looks SO MUCH better then the last wheels you had with the black lips. Didn't like those.

·
09 EX-L V6 Nav Coupe
266 Posts
How bad is it in terms of scraping on things like ramped entrances to gas stations, driveways, etc and speedbumps. Also whats the ride quality like? Pretty harsh?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah going thru speedbumps,ramps etc gotta be careful but regardless I always treat my car like a true lady even when it was on stock suspension . Thoese are the cons of been lower just gotta drive careful and be paying attention . As how the ride comfort goes its its great man I love it . Just like I said before I just need to get the right setting.
How bad is it in terms of scraping on things like ramped entrances to gas stations, driveways, etc and speedbumps. Also whats the ride quality like? Pretty harsh?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Lookn good man...these wheels really set ur car off.Luv the look in pix #2 & #4.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Agree bro I think I picked the right wheels this time around. Thanks.
Lookn good man...these wheels really set ur car off.Luv the look in pix #2 & #4.

·
09 EX-L V6 Nav Coupe
266 Posts
what did the Megans cost installed? They seem popular but I heard the quality wasn't great...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Installation was just me and the help of Jorge (bpearl) well theres opinions for everything but so far I'm happy with them.
what did the Megans cost installed? They seem popular but I heard the quality wasn't great...

·
Progessin' Babyy
216 Posts
very nice and clean..i like it alot much props to u. now i wonder whos gonna be the first sedan owners to have the same wheels...i think it would look sick!!

·
3.5L i-vtec VCM
200 Posts
sweet man! looking good! where did u buy them? and for how much?(if u dont mint me asking?)

·
State of Trance
106 Posts
Hope you are not having trouble with bumps xD

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Yet another “it’s hot” comment for me! lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts