Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Posted Before Pics And Of Course After Pics..

Chrome Pillars
Chrome Door Handles
Chrome Billet Grill

To Complete the chrome look Im still looking to get chrome fog light inserts and rims.. then I think I will be done with the chrome.. opinions be great on what I done so far

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
evil monkey I got it all off ebay..

orange thank you

to 4rnr thanks to you I will be looking for a new forum.. you dont need to be so rude.. everyone likes opinions.. you were just rude.. if its going to be like this with every post then I am leaving.. so thanks for ruining this for me.. I did like this place

·
Registered
40 Posts
evil monkey I got it all off ebay..

orange thank you

to 4rnr thanks to you I will be looking for a new forum.. you dont need to be so rude.. everyone likes opinions.. you were just rude.. if its going to be like this with every post then I am leaving.. so thanks for ruining this for me.. I did like this place
my post was not even close, to being rude. I was stating an opinion, in which YOU asked for:
opinions be great on what I done so far
if my post put your panties in a bind, maybe the internet forums are not for you, you better get thicker skin if you want to play on forums. I could have been very rude but I thought my post was somewhat polite.

If you cant handle others opinions, then do not ask,, for the record, I also agree with av911

·
Captain Slow
249 Posts
does it really matter what we think ?? its your car, you make the payments, not us......
4rnr you didn't give an opinion, you were condescendingly putting *her (sorry) down. If you don't care what other people think, why join a forum in the first place? The point of a forum is to gather input/information, not to slam people.

*btw ImportGirl, I like the pillar post, even though I am not a fan of chrome, but its actually nice. I'm actually going the other way and stripping the stock plastic chrome off.

·
Registered
40 Posts
4rnr you didn't give an opinion, you were condescendingly putting him down. If you don't care what other people think, why join a forum in the first place? The point of a forum is to gather input/information, not to slam people.
Its is my opinion, why does or should it matter what I think, or you think about that persons car ??? we are not paying for it, right ?? if the owner likes it, thats all that should matter.
what I said was not rude at all, not even close, I stated my opinion, :thmsup:
Like I said, if the OP cant handle everyone kissing thier butt, saying oh your ride looks awesome blah blah blah, then they shouldnt be on the forums.

Hows this, I think the chrome looks hideous.......... :thumbsup:

·
Generation 9
565 Posts
Not a fan of the grille, maybe a bit better without the lower, but like the pillars and handles. Got the pillars myself but waitin til it warms up a bit before puttin them on. I don't want them flyin off on the Grand Central Parkway! I say if you like it, go for it, it is your car and each one of us does something different according to our taste. What works for one does not always work for someone else.:thumbsup:

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,729 Posts
does it really matter what we think ?? its your car, you make the payments, not us......
Well, if she's asking for it, then it must matter to some extent.

She's probably just looking for constructive feedback and probably ideas. Isn't that why people join forums anyways, to help people and get ideas?

To Importgirl. Don't get too upset at 4rnr. Reason? No matter what forum you go to, you're always going to encounter someone like that, if not worse... just like in real life.

It's usually best to just ignore those types of people than to get upset over it.

Now let's keep this on topic.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I'm not a big chrome fan. I was glad mine came with painted handles. Unlike most on here I like billet grilles but I prefer them without the chrome surround.

·
Also available in sober.
499 Posts
I don't mind a little chrome, but it's REALLY easy to go too far. I am not crazy about that grill treatment.

Everybody has to like something!

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
You can always count on me for an honest blunt opinion .. and chrome is terrible, especially cheap chrome junk people get from autozone. Still not a fan of the billet grilles, they need to stay on pickup trucks. I think the lower part wouldn't look so bad if it wasn't sitting flush with the bumper. It doesn't make sense for it to sit where it does not because it doesn't match the placement of the upper grille.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all.. 4rnr thumbs up its all good.. I just wanted constructive feedback..thats all :)

everyone is entitled.. I like the billet effect but not how it sits.. wasnt what I was expecting..It Goes Over The Old Grill Which Is Not What I Wanted.. But I didnt want to have to deal with returns.. I may look into another one I am not sure..

I Am pretty content so far.. this is my first ever mods I done on any car..
I eventually want to paint it blue metallic.. not the honda blue but yes NY Giants blue.. And I have the color code for it too
The inside I am not to sure yet.. besides a good cleaning because this snowy weather has my car dirty.. its too cold to clean it out right now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol it is...in order to get lower grill in we had to take out the plate mount which revealed the hole..we used the one hole for one of the top holes of plate and created another for other hole..
oddly I like it off centered..

the license plate looks out of centre?

·
Registered
873 Posts
You drilled another hole into the bumper?!?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts