Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a few pics with you guys.
Wheels: Weds Kranze Bazreia
Suspenion: springs
Performance: Injen Intake
This is a temporary setup until they release coils and air for the car, wheels are already for sale in the classifieds got some more mods on the way....
photoshoots done (Kslprodukshunz)

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These rims are gross lol, the original ones are a loooooooooot better, sorry man
Everyone gonna have their own opinion, at least they not fake or some other wheel everybody else have around here, while you at it go look up the cost of authentic jdm wheels btw they are called weds kranze bazreia

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You tripping if anything that silver color don't help the Lexus stand out.
Dont worry this is first of many setups to come, while i'm at it here are a few pics from my last IS

Attachments

·
Fail Zero bcg
536 Posts
those are pretty solid cars can you still get them in manual transmission or are they all automatics now. Back in 04 I ordered a 04 IS300 in a 5 speed manual with the limited slip diff as the paddle shifited automatic felt like such junk for spirited driving. They did do a good job with the LED running lights though

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IMHO- It is Ugly. :thumbsdow
yeah ok, thanks for your opinion :thmsup:

those are pretty solid cars can you still get them in manual transmission or are they all automatics now. Back in 04 I ordered a 04 IS300 in a 5 speed manual with the limited slip diff as the paddle shifited automatic felt like such junk for spirited driving. They did do a good job with the LED running lights though
Im not sure my 07 was manual, my 2014 is automatic not sure if they will continue to make them in manual. To me the automatic drives much better that the manual, my 09 accord coupe and 05 rsx-s had better transmission than the lexus.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Car looks wonderful.

Great pics!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The rims are not that bad and do match the car well. I really like the grille styling on the new lexus's, very aggressive
Dang! This was the car I wanted before the 2013 Accord I picked up.

Also, I'm shocked by how GOOD silver looks, for once :)
I actually like those wheels on certain cars. I think they are sweet! I have them on one of my cars in Need For Speed Shift 2 lol

+1 OP!

Nick C.
Thanks guys, didn't like the car at first but once i saw it in person definitely had a different opinion. The wheels are gone and i didn't sell them because of any negative comments cause i could careless what people think but expect new wheels pretty soon....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like the blue is250 better. Lol.
Kinda miss it sometimes, just got tired of driving manual, water pump started to leak and clutch was going....

Props for not having fake wheels. Getting tired of seeing XXR's, Varstoens and Vossens. The Work Vs-XX are the best looking ones but I could be biased since that's what I have on my accord
:thmsup: The VS-xx was also my favorite setup followed by the Meisters....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Some new pics just before i sold the wheels....Got some new wheels on monday next setup coming soon :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wanted to share a few pics with you guys.
Wheels: Weds Kranze Bazreia
Suspenion: springs
Performance: Injen Intake
This is a temporary setup until they release coils and air for the car, wheels are already for sale in the classifieds got some more mods on the way....
photoshoots done
Nice post! Very nice car! Great capturing of the images also:) It really standout!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.