Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

My 2014 Lexus Is250

14K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  SkyeC 
#1 ·
Just wanted to share a few pics with you guys.
Wheels: Weds Kranze Bazreia
Suspenion: springs
Performance: Injen Intake
This is a temporary setup until they release coils and air for the car, wheels are already for sale in the classifieds got some more mods on the way....
photoshoots done (Kslprodukshunz)

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: chilleblanco36
#8 ·
yeah ok, thanks for your opinion :thmsup:

those are pretty solid cars can you still get them in manual transmission or are they all automatics now. Back in 04 I ordered a 04 IS300 in a 5 speed manual with the limited slip diff as the paddle shifited automatic felt like such junk for spirited driving. They did do a good job with the LED running lights though
Im not sure my 07 was manual, my 2014 is automatic not sure if they will continue to make them in manual. To me the automatic drives much better that the manual, my 09 accord coupe and 05 rsx-s had better transmission than the lexus.

#7 ·
those are pretty solid cars can you still get them in manual transmission or are they all automatics now. Back in 04 I ordered a 04 IS300 in a 5 speed manual with the limited slip diff as the paddle shifited automatic felt like such junk for spirited driving. They did do a good job with the LED running lights though

#15 ·
Dang! This was the car I wanted before the 2013 Accord I picked up.

Also, I'm shocked by how GOOD silver looks, for once :)
I actually like those wheels on certain cars. I think they are sweet! I have them on one of my cars in Need For Speed Shift 2 lol

+1 OP!

Nick C.
Thanks guys, didn't like the car at first but once i saw it in person definitely had a different opinion. The wheels are gone and i didn't sell them because of any negative comments cause i could careless what people think but expect new wheels pretty soon....

#18 ·
Kinda miss it sometimes, just got tired of driving manual, water pump started to leak and clutch was going....

Props for not having fake wheels. Getting tired of seeing XXR's, Varstoens and Vossens. The Work Vs-XX are the best looking ones but I could be biased since that's what I have on my accord
:thmsup: The VS-xx was also my favorite setup followed by the Meisters....

#19 ·
Some new pics just before i sold the wheels....Got some new wheels on monday next setup coming soon :D

Attachments

#20 ·
Just wanted to share a few pics with you guys.
Wheels: Weds Kranze Bazreia
Suspenion: springs
Performance: Injen Intake
This is a temporary setup until they release coils and air for the car, wheels are already for sale in the classifieds got some more mods on the way....
photoshoots done
Nice post! Very nice car! Great capturing of the images also:) It really standout!

#27 ·
Thank you :thmsup:

I drove one last week and could not beleie how slow it is but smooth.
Your wheel choice is kind of embarrasing.
Good luck.
I bet you cant afford them :(

i actually really like this set up.
Nice looking automobile. Don't necessarily care for all the mods but it's obvious you take pride and great care with your vehicles. I'm more of an ES 350 kind of guy. Don't worry about all the different opinions. It's your $$ and your car so do what suits you.
Thanks fellows, actually changed the wheels since and went with full airrex suspension i will post some pics. Now its back to stock might be picking up something else soon....

This was my last setup before i parted it out, i still have the car but its back to stock looking to pickup something else soon:

Attachments

#26 ·
Nice looking automobile. Don't necessarily care for all the mods but it's obvious you take pride and great care with your vehicles. I'm more of an ES 350 kind of guy. Don't worry about all the different opinions. It's your $$ and your car so do what suits you.

#28 ·
i freakin love the new IS

#31 ·
I use to i dont like it anymore lol but im dying for the 2016 model they should be coming out with turbo motor

nothing says rice more than a huge decal on the windshield. well done.
This is the stupidest shit i heard in my life, its my team you idiot and that's where we all have the decal, if you happen to have an IG account look up fortuneminds and i can guarantee you none of those cars are "riced out"

I'm not a fan of the windshield decal either but to call his car rice because of it is just plain dumb. It is a beautiful car and tastefully modded overall.
Yes he was very dumb for saying that and its there for a reason not just for a style or look.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.