·
Vtec Pwr
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Let me know what yall think

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
very clean - I like the drop you dialed in for these pic's!

I'm reconsidering my thoughts on going yellow (3000k hid) with my own fogs after seeing yours among a few others going 6000 or in your case 8000k w/ the fogs, although yellow hid is truly nice in foggy conditions...hmmm

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Whats up Bro!! Cant say much about your car cause i have one just like yours . LOL!!! :thmsup:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

·
Leased a VW_My life ****s
2,105 Posts
I like my white one better ;).

Also, you should probably stop pulling on your E-Brake so hard and if it is necessary to pull it that far up to get it to work, you need to adjust the cable and/or change your rear brake pads.

·
Registered
105 Posts
looks good bro, same car as mine basically haha

·
Vtec Pwr
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Motevo Aftermarket GPS/DVD
Carlos thank you for replying to these people while im not here:thmsup:

I like my white one better ;).

Also, you should probably stop pulling on your E-Brake so hard and if it is necessary to pull it that far up to get it to work, you need to adjust the cable and/or change your rear brake pads.
If you really notice that the road is uneven and I didnt want to take the chance of my car rolling down the hill.
Glad you like white, I do too, but beige interior looks like crap. To me, Silver is now the nicest color, I have heard members who own other colors saying how they regret getting X color, The ones who own ASM never say that.

·
whataaa?!?
178 Posts
Good stuff, man. This forum is getting me more excited by the 1'.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Carlos thank you for replying to these people while im not here:thmsup:

If you really notice that the road is uneven and I didnt want to take the chance of my car rolling down the hill.
Glad you like white, I do too, but beige interior looks like crap. To me, Silver is now the nicest color, I have heard members who own other colors saying how they regret getting X color, The ones who own ASM never say that.
----I LOVE your car, PERFECT color(same as mine)Looks amazing in the sun!

---Did ya get WHEEL SPACERS for the BACK, I cant tell??

·
Vtec Pwr
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
----I LOVE your car, PERFECT color(same as mine)Looks amazing in the sun!

---Did ya get WHEEL SPACERS for the BACK, I cant tell??
Yea man... 15mm spacers in the rear, nothing for the front yet. I think I will just wait til I get wheels

·
Registered
594 Posts
Very nice,so you have aftermarket nav or is it oem nav with aftermarket dvd

·
Vtec Pwr
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice,so you have aftermarket nav or is it oem nav with aftermarket dvd
Yes, It is an aftermarket Navigation and DVD. My car didn't come with Navigation.

·
Vtec Pwr
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I hope you pick the right wheels .... :thmsup:

Thank you man, now im trying to shop for wheels but dont know which ones to get

·
Registered
594 Posts
I went with a 5 spoke wheel the TSW Nogaro's I like then beacuse they have a lip but the spokes come out so they don't look little if that makes any since,I have 19s

·
Vtec Pwr
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hope you pick the right wheels .... :thmsup:
You should sell me your wheels :thmsup:

I went with a 5 spoke wheel the TSW Nogaro's I like then beacuse they have a lip but the spokes come out so they don't look little if that makes any since,I have 19s
I like the ones you have I just want something different, Im leaning towards some Works but dont know which ones yet

·
Registered
594 Posts
Don't you have to wait like 18 months before you get them? Unless you buy them from someone

1 - 20 of 32 Posts