Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've been around the forum for a couple months but just now getting around to some pictures to share
Ive had my Accord for a year and a half now. didnt exactly love the looks of it at first but over the past few months I can't stop lookin at it. It's the first car I've been able to customize and it really goes a long way

My Accord is a 2006 I4, unfortunately. EX 5MT w/ Navi. So far a buddy of mine and I have installed yellow fog lights, tinted the tail lights, had my windows tinted, and put in 12k HID low beams. Also had my grille painted from the dingy gray to match the car color.

Lemme know what u guys think. Ive still got plenty left I want to do, just takin it one step at a time

3 or 4 months ago

now

and the comparison:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Another GA Accord! Welcome to the forums man. Great start off with the mods. :) You should get some blackhoused headlights to complete the look.

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
Very nice. I plan to blackout my as well. IDK if I wanna do the tail lts though. And how did you put so many pics in one post??? It cut me off at five!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another GA Accord! Welcome to the forums man. Great start off with the mods. :) You should get some blackhoused headlights to complete the look.
thanks, i'll be ordering those headlights within the next couple weeks since i'm not too keen on baking my headlights. I havent heard much feedback on here about the depo ebay black reflector headlights, any suggestions?
Oh and how often are there meets in atlanta? i wouldnt mind coming up there for one

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice. I plan to blackout my as well. IDK if I wanna do the tail lts though. And how did you put so many pics in one post??? It cut me off at five!
thanks! i just uploaded all my pics to photobucket and resized them to the max allowed on here. then just used the [ img ] code
btw, i love your headlights

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
Thanks. They're not inst right now.... I don't think the Halos are that bright on them, so I'm gonna get the ones from retro solutions and prob swap out the projectors too sence I'm gonna open it anyway. Think to the mini's. Then I'll throw em back on.

·
"Life In The Slow Lane"
2,111 Posts
Hi :wave: Car looks nice-Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
car looks great!! i have been looking at yellow fogs for a while now. how hard were they to install?
thanks man. they're not too aggravating only thing is they mount from the back so getting them positioned is the hardest part. also put both bulbs in before you mount them and plug them up first. drivers side is a tight fit for the light but they look great

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update. Today I changed the color of my gauges to solid red. It's a pretty simple mod that just requires some gel sheets and patience. The sheets dimmed a lot of the light on mine, and now at night I usually drive with the cluster light all the way up. Trying to figure out now how to change the small info screen up above the navi as well.

before:

first attempt:

result:

also installed "Yellow" LED turn signals, however the led's are much closer to amber than yellow. It barely looks any different and doesn't give off much light during the day, think I'll try to switch them out for Nokya hyper yellows

1 - 10 of 10 Posts