Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
No these are Honda Inspire headlamps. They come on the Japanese models so they're OEM. I bought them from another person who had these. They're not cheap. $800 new and you have to get it shipped overseas + custom harness and misc parts to make it plug and play. They're worth it IMO. I'll take more shots once I get a chance. The weather hasn't been permitting lately with the rain..

·
Honda Racing Evolution
1,646 Posts
No these are Honda Inspire headlamps. They come on the Japanese models so they're OEM. I bought them from another person who had these. They're not cheap. $800 new and you have to get it shipped overseas + custom harness and misc parts to make it plug and play. They're worth it IMO. I'll take more shots once I get a chance. The weather hasn't been permitting lately with the rain..
I know they are Inspire Headlights but I have not seen them being black from inside so maybe previous owner blacked it out? These also came in Thailand Accord and that's how I first saw them.

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I know they are Inspire Headlights but I have not seen them being black from inside so maybe previous owner blacked it out? These also came in Thailand Accord and that's how I first saw them.
Yes they also came on the Thailand Accord I forgot to mention. These are the 06-07 which come smoked and blackhoused. They're the same as the clear (03-05) but you have the option to wire these up with a leveling motor.

·
Honda Racing Evolution
1,646 Posts
Yes they also came on the Thailand Accord I forgot to mention. These are the 06-07 which come smoked and blackhoused. They're the same as the clear (03-05) but you have the option to wire these up with a leveling motor.
Didn't know that but I want them more badly now :bawling: If you don't mind me asking how much you pay for them?

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
$950 shipped. If you order and put together the parts yourself it'll run $1200+ assuming you get high quality parts, (HID bulbs, ballasts, etc.)
The headlights alone are $800-900 so I got a fairly good deal on it.

·
Honda Racing Evolution
1,646 Posts
$950 shipped. If you order and put together the parts yourself it'll run $1200+ assuming you get high quality parts, (HID bulbs, ballasts, etc.)
The headlights alone are $800-900 so I got a fairly good deal on it.
Hook me up with the same price? :naughty:

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You can probably find them for cheaper. Just have to keep an eye out on classifieds. In fact, there's someone on V6P selling their chrome inspires. Just blackhouse them and you're all set. He's selling for $800 if I remember correctly. It's in a coupe part out thread.

·
Honda Racing Evolution
1,646 Posts
You can probably find them for cheaper. Just have to keep an eye out on classifieds. In fact, there's someone on V6P selling their chrome inspires. Just blackhouse them and you're all set. He's selling for $800 if I remember correctly. It's in a coupe part out thread.
link?????

·
Registered
115 Posts
nevermind

·
Honda Racing Evolution
1,646 Posts
If possible now I need you to take a pic of the back of headlight housing?

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

·
Honda Racing Evolution
1,646 Posts
You got the Phillips 4300k which is high quality stuff. Don't see why you would be unhappy. If you go for 8000k you're gonna lose a lot of visibility and basically paying $700 for looks...
I agree they are high quality but they look weak to me. I have 8000k currently and my visibility went up instead of losing some and I have had them for almost 3yrs now. Big question is tho will aftermarket 8000k fit in there somehow? Are you using Philips too?

21 - 40 of 95 Posts