Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
The pics of the wreck makes me tear up :bawling: People are so friggin' clueless, it's not even funny. #1 if it's during school hours, the stupid broad shouldn't have been going faster than 20mph! #2 How are you supposed to see small children crossing if you can't even notice that a car with three LED brake lights is at a DEAD STOP. Thank goodness that you are alright and only the vehicles were injured. It could've been a lot worse. I would've fell out of the car, grabbed my neck and sued her for every penny she had. The woman's driving a Caddy, she could afford it :tongue:
:lmao: you make a good point bro. I should've mentioned that to the cop so she could get a ticket. But at the time I was so shocked I could not think. I should've faked an injury and sue her since my car has been out for 3 weeks now which would mean I would be out of the job for 3 weeks if I didn't have a second car to drive. People these days -_- well something good came out of it, the whole car being sprayed. All I can do is be optimistic about it.

@MM49 - is that 4300k? How are you liking them?

@Sonnick - everything will be good. I miss her a lot. Driving an auto everyday ****s. :/ I think I'm gonna go for a long cruise once I get her back.

·
Honda Racing Evolution
1,646 Posts
:lmao: you make a good point bro. I should've mentioned that to the cop so she could get a ticket. But at the time I was so shocked I could not think. I should've faked an injury and sue her since my car has been out for 3 weeks now which would mean I would be out of the job for 3 weeks if I didn't have a second car to drive. People these days -_- well something good came out of it, the whole car being sprayed. All I can do is be optimistic about it.
Did you pay for that or insurance money?

:mad:MM49 - is that 4300k? How are you liking them?
Yea! I guess they are alright. I got used too them. The cover for the bulbs is ghetto tho previous owner made his own cover. He used silicone to put it in place :paranoid: but its alright nothing to worry about.

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Those works are for a civic. I posted a pic on elitecm and everyone saw nothing but the works LOL. Different forum, different crowd I guess. This thread needs a major update. Been really busy.

Next up: color matched carbon fiber hood with aerocatch latches and roof spoiler

·
Registered
101 Posts
did you buy a roof spoiler already... if not i have one that i am trying to get rid of, it an ait carbon fiber roof spoiler, i dont like carbon fiber so its color matched.

·
AJ
1 Posts
looking great man!

is that spoiler still available, I'd love to have one on my car!

Also seems that you got the lip kit recently (2012), where did you get it from?
I heard it's discontinued, is that false info?

-AJ

·
out of control
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Thanks StrikingAccord!

ASHRAF - which spoiler? The lip kit is discontinued and is only available in blue so I got a hold of what I could and had it painted silver. I ordered through a dealership. Online was cheaper but the shipping made it cost more than ordering through the dealership. You could try to price it and see which is a cheaper option for you.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I have an 04. 6mt as well. I'm buying the torque damper. I was wondering if you have a tutorial on how to install it? Or if anyone has one please and thanks.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts