Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

that's my first thread and i want to see your opinion about my beloved honda accord coupe

i changed the strip led lights ;p

·
Generation 9
565 Posts
Nice, Nice

Loving the LEDS along the bottom. Where are they wired into and how big a project was it? Do you use a key Fob for on/off or a button inside on the dash somewhere? Weather doesn't affect them outside? I wonder if this is considered street legal here in the US, particularly here in NY..Can anybody weigh in? I love the white Coupe...If black was available for the interior, I would have looked at it and seriously considered it. I think the white is so classy.:thmsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks
if you are asking if it is legal in the us ...well u r asking the wrong person ;p because im from kuwait

and the led has a different button

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Considering Audis run OEM with them on their headlights and MB's run with them along fog positions, it should be legal as long as the color isn't crazy out there (aka nothing outside of white or white with a tint of blue, or amber).

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
they're easy to wire up, a friend of mine has it on his 7th gen, it looks pretty clean but i prefer halos, or you can wire them up in the same place.

i just dont like your sedan wheels, and spoiler.

·
NYC-718
185 Posts
im not a hater or nething bu whats up with the sedan rims on the coupe? the coupe rims are s much nicer and why did you removed the accord badge on the trunk and put it on the top right? should just remove it completely.. and another thing about those led strips they do look good in pictures but there corny in person there like double face taped and look horrible when your up close.. but hey you got a honda ! good luck.. one love

·
Captain Slow
249 Posts
decklid...

·
Registered
873 Posts
the front wheel looks off centered in the wheel well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
im not a hater or nething bu whats up with the sedan rims on the coupe? the coupe rims are s much nicer and why did you removed the accord badge on the trunk and put it on the top right? should just remove it completely.. and another thing about those led strips they do look good in pictures but there corny in person there like double face taped and look horrible when your up close.. but hey you got a honda ! good luck.. one love

these are standard rims u get with the i4 in the middle east, never liked em personally.. which is 1 of the main reason why i would never go for the i4..

and yea, lose the wing, a black lip spoiler would certainly look good . .

·
Registered
25 Posts
it has a a different button to turn on the led so i can make my r8 project ;p
u mean ur trying to make this look like an Audi R8 ??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts