Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had gotten the car in Summer 2016 and fell for it from the body. It’s a Sport model family daily car. Not trying to add too much performance mods, maybe a CAI in future. I also need front and rear spoilers. Added a couple mods from
LEDs interior and front low beam/turn signals
Coils
Muffler Delete
Wheels
Visors
Blackout chrome (plastidip/glossifier)
And on going! Open to any suggestions
Photos are in order from stock to current!

Forgot to mention it’s a 2017 accord sport^

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The current rims are super nice. What are those? 20s?
Thanks ? they’re 19x9.5 all around +22 offset

Update: i just installed a Takeda stage 2 CAI. It feels good. More pull and louder. Stock felt like there was resistance and prevented the car from pulling. Definitely feel a difference

·
Registered
750 Posts
To complete a nice black look, you can get these amber deletes from premiumautostyling.com.

Personally, I prefer white turn signals up front and red for the rear.

Best part is they're made of vinyl and can be peeled off for easy removal if you don't like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To complete a nice black look, you can get these amber deletes from premiumautostyling.com.

Personally, I prefer white turn signals up front and red for the rear.

Best part is they're made of vinyl and can be peeled off for easy removal if you don't like them.
I’ve seen those. Does the vinyl match with the red well?

·
Registered
750 Posts
I’ve seen those. Does the vinyl match with the red well?
They're the exact color matched red. You can see in this pic on the very left edge of the taillight, the color translucency.

The hard part is making a reverse cut-out on the inner taillight vinyl and removing wax residue on the edges. Must be wiped off with a fingernail over a microfiber towel.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're the exact color matched red. You can see in this pic on the very left edge of the taillight, the color translucency.

The hard part is making a reverse cut-out on the inner taillight vinyl and removing wax residue on the edges. Must be wiped off with a fingernail over a microfiber towel.
Not bad , something to think about

A day out.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts