Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
'85 Accord
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id suggest a new look into the cross-tour accord with a stylish front bumper i invisioned! and a little Hellaflush fittings to make it low and discrete..

Attachments

·
'85 Accord
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My invision of a body kit for the cross-tour accord. only came up with a front end. oh and a little hellaflush offsetting adjusment to make it look low and discrete..

Attachments

·
Car ---------------- Curb
1,485 Posts
Haha. That's pretty sweet looking.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Looks good. Kinda thought it was a Ford Fusion for a sec. :naughty:

·
1 UP
803 Posts
lol doesnt look that bad.. from the front... iono what your body kit will do for that big *cough* rear.

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
HellaFlush huh? Interesting.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks like the Ford Taurus Sho

·
'85 Accord
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol doesnt look that bad.. from the front... iono what your body kit will do for that big *cough* rear.
yah...didnt do the rear cuz the itll look like *cough* shit! haha

·
'85 Accord
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
7thGen
113 Posts
I think it looks cool! I hope we actually get to see some crosstours hooked up

·
'85 Accord
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it looks cool! I hope we actually get to see some crosstours hooked up
thanks! although idk, i dont think they'll ever have a bodykit for this car. yah maybe if its like a custom shop who makes its. dat would be Nice!

·
The taste of Vtec!
656 Posts
lol it looks like the coupe to me :p

·
Aspiring Tuner
799 Posts
you know the rear is waaay bigger than the front right? lol you have a small tire in the back itd prolly tear up any lip you put on the back (not that anyone will actually drive this) its nice tho. i like it better than what they have now

·
'85 Accord
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you know the rear is waaay bigger than the front right? lol you have a small tire in the back itd prolly tear up any lip you put on the back (not that anyone will actually drive this) its nice tho. i like it better than what they have now
um if u were to actually put thought into my drawing, theres an angle right, so ofcourse the back and rear wheel would look smaller than it is. try and look at it as if the front is closer to you. i know its a little hard to see a 3symetrical drawing if theres not alot of detail.

·
Aspiring Tuner
799 Posts
umm of course theres an angle thats plain to see. but what i was saying... what i was JOKINGLY saying was that the wheel looks much much smaller from the angle ur hitting it from. now if it was at the angle say, ur avatar was at.. then it would appear very small like in ur drawing. i get what ur doing just sayin for it to be that small the angle would have to be sharper

·
'85 Accord
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
umm of course theres an angle thats plain to see. but what i was saying... what i was JOKINGLY saying was that the wheel looks much much smaller from the angle ur hitting it from. now if it was at the angle say, ur avatar was at.. then it would appear very small like in ur drawing. i get what ur doing just sayin for it to be that small the angle would have to be sharper
k well if u still nomo imagination, mr LXMASTAH!!!! only JOINKLY SAYING!!! den u still dont get it...if its angled and at the same time the wheels are HELLA FLUSH, then ofcourse its gonna look the way it does...

·
Aspiring Tuner
799 Posts
hellaflush??? i guess. i said it looked ok. just commented on the wheel. SORRY JAMESSSS!!! lol

·
Registered
565 Posts
damn. They should've hired you to design the crosstour. haha

·
'85 Accord
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn. They should've hired you to design the crosstour. haha
well, this is one thing in mind i plan on doing in the future!! main thing is i'll probably bring old school back in the new school if! u know what i mean :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts