Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
u mad cuz im stylin on ya
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys. after months and months of lagging it, i finally ordered a grip of the things i wanted on my accord. 781.51 dollars worth to be exactly. i guarantee i'll have some interesting things that hasn't been on this forum before but i wont spoil it right now. i'd say my style is more of a mix of vip and sport, but leaned more to the luxury side. anywho, got one pic up for now more will come within a week or so. :thmsup:

updated (12/20/09) (HIDS, fogs, indash all installed):

nothing much. 5% tint on back windows with 35 on the front two.

Exhaust install:

In-dash installed (navi is in night mode):

·
I snapped my G string....
2,416 Posts
Sweet another cali member. What part of Cali are you from.....

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im over in el monte/arcadia in sgv area. where u at?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Damnit! I shouldve done one of these when I first got my car haha. I love the black on black

·
In The Game
949 Posts

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
OC here ... lol didn't know there were a lot of socal peeps on this forum. :D

spill the beans on the mods yo! I don't mind spoilers haha

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeehhhh reppin 626!

but ya anyone hitting up the car meet this sun? im kinda hesitant to go since my car wont be modded till around the end of next week :\ but god damn i cant wait for all the accords.

and honestly id spoil it but trust me it'll be sooo much better if we all just wait it out (especially since i only got a rough idea on my plans lol i got a friend who's in the importing business so im getting japanese products onto the car :D and yes, it cost a grip...for example..the emblem im getting: 170 US dollars O_O)

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
temple city here :wave:
dude i just checked out ur pix...omfg...i know EXACTLY where u live. in fact we probably seen each other LOL my friend lives virtually across from you on daneswood. nice ride tho, my friend b*tched the fcuk outta me cuz i didnt get white like you :lmao:

·
1 UP
803 Posts
im live in LA, but my gf lives in rosemead, im constantly in the 626 area.

tightttt. you'll probably see my blue accord around.

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im live in LA, but my gf lives in rosemead, im constantly in the 626 area.

tightttt. you'll probably see my blue accord around.
ya most likely. i wouldnt be surprised lol...next time i see a blue accord ima be lik :wave: LOL hahahaha :lmao:

i saw these pix:
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38396

i'm probably tripping but i swear to you that looks just like the bally's parking lot off the 10 freeway at rosemead exit

·
1 UP
803 Posts
ya most likely. i wouldnt be surprised lol...next time i see a blue accord ima be lik :wave: LOL hahahaha :lmao:

i saw these pix:
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38396

i'm probably tripping but i swear to you that looks just like the bally's parking lot off the 10 freeway at rosemead exit
i dont know the parks name, but it was in el monte, i was doing a shoot with him, then we went up the Renaissance theater in alhambra.

mayb you recognize the parking lot.

and when u wave to me, im ganna look back at you with:

·
In The Game
949 Posts
dude i just checked out ur pix...omfg...i know EXACTLY where u live. in fact we probably seen each other LOL my friend lives virtually across from you on daneswood. nice ride tho, my friend b*tched the fcuk outta me cuz i didnt get white like you :lmao:
Daneswood Drive, south of Live Oak and near El Monte Ave? I don't live close to there :dunno: :) I live right by Pepe's, on Rosemead.
Anyway, I've seen a new (or just clean) black coupe driving around the past few days. Always on my route to and from PCC.

The only thing I can think of, where you might have thought I lived, is this picture:

I drove around trying to find a really dark street and Woodruff was one of them.
Woodruff is right North of Daneswood so... maybe? I don't know lol

·
1 UP
803 Posts
Daneswood Drive, south of Live Oak and near El Monte Ave? I don't live close to there :dunno: :) I live right by Pepe's, on Rosemead.
Anyway, I've seen a new (or just clean) black coupe driving around the past few days. Always on my route to and from PCC.
they have good chili cheese fries at pepes, atleast the one in alhambra does.

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
^ This man knows his Chili Cheese fries!

Haven't had chili cheese fries from the Hat in a minute!

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

The only thing I can think of, where you might have thought I lived, is this picture:

I drove around trying to find a really dark street and Woodruff was one of them.
Woodruff is right North of Daneswood so... maybe? I don't know lol
hm maybe...well i failed...its cuz theres this white coupe on that street lik 24/7 so i thought it was urs lol you go to pcc too? honestly, im getting seriously pissed off when i see old ladies driving a 2door coupe -.-'' going lik 10 mph under the speed limit :headbash:

i dont know the parks name, but it was in el monte, i was doing a shoot with him, then we went up the Renaissance theater in alhambra.

mayb you recognize the parking lot.

and when u wave to me, im ganna look back at you with:
hahhaha mad doggin...ya i get the two parking lots confused. my friend did a shoot up there too and i got that mixed up with the rosemead one too lol

^ This man knows his Chili Cheese fries!

Haven't had chili cheese fries from the Hat in a minute!
no no nothing tops boiling crabs on valley.

my friend's xb right here:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 62 Posts