1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
205 Posts
I like these wheels better, the concavity is simple and clean. Do you plan on blacking out the chrome around your windows to finish it off?

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
i like these wheels better, the concavity is simple and clean. Do you plan on blacking out the chrome around your windows to finish it off?
+1...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Very nice! Usually not a black on black fan but very well done!

I wonder which company copied who. Look a lot like my wheels haha!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I planned to black the window Trim. I tried vinyl wrapping but it was harder than I thought.

I may end up painting it instead of plastidip

·
Corvalis TTX
5,564 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for the iPhone quality picture. The window trim is blacked out.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1435092979.051376.jpg

·
1,471 Posts
Excellent! Did you end up painting it?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excellent! Did you end up painting it?

Dipped, unfortunately. I tried wrapping it but it was too difficult. I think I'll paint it in the future.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had difficulty wrapping my window trim as well. Well only on the quarter panel window though. I ended up getting it professionally wrapped. The front chrome grill piece I want to wrap on my coupe too...I almost had it then messed up at the very end trimming the vinyl. Looks good! Did you wrap yours or paint it?

·
1,471 Posts
Dipped, unfortunately. I tried wrapping it but it was too difficult. I think I'll paint it in the future.
Dip isn't bad as long as you do it right and in moderation. For those small pieces, I'm sure it's all good.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts