Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Pearl Beast
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I would start my own thread just to show off my Ella to the world. A lot of mods are very soon to come! Velgen VMB5 and gloss black roof soon..

Headlamp Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel White

·
Pearl Beast
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tinted the tails just lightly. Not completely black. I thought the stock color was too red for my taste.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive lighting

·
Registered
130 Posts
Im so thinking about getting another accord, even stock looks good lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks gorgeous, man!

Did you put the leather seats in afterwards, or purchase it like that?

Also, digging the slightly tinted taillights and glossed pillars.

·
Pearl Beast
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks gorgeous, man!

Died you put the leather seats in afterwards, or purchase it like that?

Also, digging the slightly tinted taillights and glossed pillars.
Thanks bro! I had the dealer install them for $1,000 more. They look and feel great.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Another question: Do you notice any increased wind/road noise after adding the Glossed Pillars?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good job making an already beautiful care even nicer! I thought my car and truck mod days were over until now..........here I go again LOL

·
Pearl Beast
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good job making an already beautiful care even nicer! I thought my car and truck mod days were over until now..........here I go again LOL
I got the mod bug the day I got the car. I can't stop. Just recently bought Weathertech floor mats. Let's see what else I end up buying on impulse!

Thanks man! :D

That interior lighting looks great! +1 on the pillars, headlights.
Feels good coming from you on2! I always see your brutally honest replies in some threads but this one is positive :thmsup:

·
Tampa FL
373 Posts
Thanks bro! I had the dealer install them for $1,000 more. They look and feel great.

I got the exact same seats love them; now if I could get that red stitching on the shift-boot and the steering wheel cover!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Do you have any more interior pics of your car? I have a *** accord as well and thinking about getting leather seats in my car. Not sure if I should go with ivory or black with red stitching. Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do you have any more interior pics of your car? I have a *** accord as well and thinking about getting leather seats in my car. Not sure if I should go with ivory or black with red stitching. Thanks!
You could always be different and look into Tuscany faces with a black wrap and chocolate suede arms :naughty:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts