Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Pearl Beast
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I would start my own thread just to show off my Ella to the world. A lot of mods are very soon to come! Velgen VMB5 and gloss black roof soon..

IMG_20131102_120714.jpg

IMG_20131119_073150.jpg

IMG_20131026_153003.jpg

·
Pearl Beast
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tinted the tails just lightly. Not completely black. I thought the stock color was too red for my taste.

2013-07-20 16.09.40.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
Im so thinking about getting another accord, even stock looks good lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks gorgeous, man!

Did you put the leather seats in afterwards, or purchase it like that?

Also, digging the slightly tinted taillights and glossed pillars.

·
Pearl Beast
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks gorgeous, man!

Died you put the leather seats in afterwards, or purchase it like that?

Also, digging the slightly tinted taillights and glossed pillars.
Thanks bro! I had the dealer install them for $1,000 more. They look and feel great.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Another question: Do you notice any increased wind/road noise after adding the Glossed Pillars?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good job making an already beautiful care even nicer! I thought my car and truck mod days were over until now..........here I go again LOL

·
Pearl Beast
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good job making an already beautiful care even nicer! I thought my car and truck mod days were over until now..........here I go again LOL
I got the mod bug the day I got the car. I can't stop. Just recently bought Weathertech floor mats. Let's see what else I end up buying on impulse!

Thanks man! :D

That interior lighting looks great! +1 on the pillars, headlights.
Feels good coming from you on2! I always see your brutally honest replies in some threads but this one is positive :thmsup:

·
Tampa FL
373 Posts
Thanks bro! I had the dealer install them for $1,000 more. They look and feel great.

I got the exact same seats love them; now if I could get that red stitching on the shift-boot and the steering wheel cover!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Do you have any more interior pics of your car? I have a *** accord as well and thinking about getting leather seats in my car. Not sure if I should go with ivory or black with red stitching. Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do you have any more interior pics of your car? I have a *** accord as well and thinking about getting leather seats in my car. Not sure if I should go with ivory or black with red stitching. Thanks!
You could always be different and look into Tuscany faces with a black wrap and chocolate suede arms :naughty:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts